This is the Message Centre for Post Team

Excellent!

Post 1

Anonymouse

You've done an Excellent job with this, PR folks! Looks smashing! smiley - winkeye

Excellent!

Post 2

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Agreed! I'm hoping I can tear myself away from the POST long enough to visit other researchers again someday smiley - smiley

Excellent!

Post 3

Researcher 99947

Indeed it does... and to think, they'll have to do this every week! I pity them! LOL!!!

Oh, wait... I forgot I joined them smiley - bigeyes

Excellent!

Post 4

Anonymouse

*falls to the floor laughing* smiley - winkeye

Excellent!

Post 5

shazzPRME

Hehehehe! I hope that you are prepared Sporkysmiley - smiley Still,I know that you are an insomniac.....so you might just survive LOL
shazzPRsmiley - winkeye

Excellent!

Post 6

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

I am pleased it is an afternoon paper in NZ/Aus - not a morning one as it is in Britain. smiley - bigeyes

Excellent!

Post 7

Researcher 99947

Or a very late night newspaper in the states smiley - smiley

Excellent!

Post 8

Wowbagger

As a new member of the POST crew, I concur with the aforementioned words. smiley - smiley

Excellent!

Post 9

shazzPRME

Thanx again Wowbagger smiley - smiley
shazzpRsmiley - winkeye

Excellent!

Post 10

Post Team

When I first come up with the idea - I never dreamed that I would have Such a great Team - They have done All the work while I sat and watch it gradually take shape - Great Job POSTreseachers - I'm gonna cry - sniff** - I am just glad to be associated with some very very nice guys/gals.

VegimanPR

Excellent!

Post 11

Pastey

Early morning? What was it again? 3:06 am, yep that's early.
smiley - fish

Excellent!

Post 12

kats-eyes (psychically confirmed caffeine addict)

well done folks! that gives me something to look forward to on a monday morning!!
smiley - winkeye
k*

Excellent!

Post 13

Oscar

What fun smiley - smiley
you guys really seem to have the scoop on h2g2 towers...
even I didn't know some of that stuff and I work here smiley - smiley

Excellent!

Post 14

Researcher 99947

Hmm... having fun with coding over in 'towers? smiley - winkeye

Excellent!

Post 15

vegiman:-)

What else is there to say that I haven't already said

Cheers and may the POST grow to be greater than even I could imagin.

Iknow I have said it in other forums but I will say it again - The POSTresearcher Team put it all together and I am honoured to be part of it.

vegimansmiley - smiley

Excellent!

Post 16

Danisbackfromlunch

The POST is an excellent idea, one which I am proud to be involved in! smiley - smiley
I have only been a PR for just over a week, but I hope to be around for a while!

Remember folks this is the first edition! Just try to imagine what the POST will look like in a month or two!
You can't can you! smiley - winkeye

D@A

Excellent!

Post 17

Researcher 99947

Hmm... great art D@A!! Wonderful, in fact... if you're ever in backload, or have work that is so meaningly-less easy to accomplish, I offer my services to you...

Excellent!

Post 18

Kate

This really is amazing, a real pleasure to spend some quality h2g2 time browsing. You guys have done a fantastic job, everyone at the POST should be proud! Keep it up! smiley - smiley

Excellent!

Post 19

Luna(Queen of Hearts)

Good Show!! smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley
What an excellent end to a *Monday*.
You've all done a fantastic job, well worth the wait.smiley - smiley
Thanks.

Luna

Excellent!

Post 20

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

On behalf of the others, thanks for the kind words ladies. I can't seem to find the champagne. Bugger smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post