This is the Message Centre for Post Team

Freebies from The Post

Post 1

Post Team

For your convenience, we are pleased to offer a choice of two banner links and a bonus free towel.

Just copy and paste the GuideML of your choice onto your homepage.

Small 'Read the Post' banner:

Moving Duck banner:

Roosta Towel by Amy the smiley - ant<./>thepost</.>smiley - artist

shazz smiley - thepost

Freebies from The Post

Post 2

Boots

Thanks Shazz! Oi loike copy and paste! smiley - winkeye do we have a word for next week btw?
take care
boots

Freebies from The Post

Post 3

Post Team

Hi boots smiley - smiley

Themes? We have themes for the rest of the year - have emailed them to you now. smiley - ok

shazz smiley - thepost

Freebies from The Post

Post 4

THE SCOOBIES (Giles) "Could it possibly get uglier, I used to be a highly respected watcher, now I'm a wounded dwarf with the my

Hiya i'm jason and i was wondering you know the banners for the post and the post office, i would love to have on my page will i be aloud to have them at all if so can i have the blob numbers

thank you from the moaning member smiley - biggrin

Jason

Freebies from The Post

Post 5

Post Team

Hi Jason smiley - smiley

Well the banners we use for the actual Post pages and for the Post Office are really designed for just that - used to identify articles which appear in <./>ThePost</.> or the actual 'Post Office' where we conduct our business. There is no way we can stop you if you really want to put them on your page as they are 'blobbed' the same as all other pictures here on h2g2.

If you want to use them purely for linking to the current edition then the best ones are definitely the ones we have provided the GuideML for at the top of this forum...

There is one more which you are welcome to use - the round one used on the h2g2 front page link to us... that one is B4303750

I hope this is of use to you. smiley - ok

shazz smiley - thepostsmiley - holly

Freebies from The Post

Post 6

Researcher U541071

hey there, any chance of ge3tting a few of these free Towelssmiley - dohsmiley - grovel i could make up a Towel bail. they would make a great xmass gift for someonesmiley - biggrin

Freebies from The Post

Post 7

Post Team

Sadly they are only virtual in the sense of pictures of towels. smiley - winkeye

shazz smiley - thepostsmiley - cracker

Freebies from The Post

Post 8

Researcher U541071

thats ok i'll take a dozen pleasesmiley - biggrin can you wrap them for mesmiley - grovel

Freebies from The Post

Post 9

Post Team

Here you are Donnie:

smiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - gift

smiley - holly

Freebies from The Post

Post 10

Researcher U541071

hey, thats smiley - cool i have 12 gifts for people now smiley - biggrin not bad for free ehsmiley - doh oh here have one for yourself smiley - gift heres a card for you too. happy christmas smiley - smiley <http://www.msn.bluemountaincards.co.uk/view.pd?i=82340537&m=7886&rr=y&source=ukmsn999
smiley - sorry i had to deliver it by hand but i missed the post office and didnt get any stamps smiley - grr
hope you like your card thoughsmiley - biggrin

Freebies from The Post

Post 11

Post Team

Thank you smiley - biggrin
smiley - holly
The card is delightful.
smiley - disco
A very merry Christmas to you too.
smiley - mistletoe
smiley - kiss

Freebies from The Post

Post 12

Researcher U541071

your welcomesmiley - biggrin it was the least i could do considering you saved me a few smiley - 2cents with them freesmiley - towels smiley - smiley
smiley - mistletoesmiley - kiss
so what is the post team all about thensmiley - doh what is it you dosmiley - doh

Freebies from The Post

Post 13

Post Team

This: <./>ThePost</.> smiley - winkeye

It is the weekly newspaper (more a magazine really) of h2g2

Freebies from The Post

Post 14

Researcher U541071

looks smiley - cool how many readers do you havesmiley - doh it would be even better if it had a tv guidesmiley - biggrin have to smiley - run now so i'll take you smiley - thepost and have a good read and will chat later smiley - oksmiley - hug

Freebies from The Post

Post 15

Post Team

Quite a lot of readers from h2g2 (we think!)

Sadly, it would be difficult to do a tv guide - we'd have to cover the whole world! smiley - laugh

Nice to chat to you too. Enjoy your evening. If you are in the UK I bet you're off to watch East Enders and then Holby City - as I am! smiley - winkeye

Freebies from The Post

Post 16

Researcher U541071

good coverage of your newspaper thensmiley - biggrin
obviously you couldnt cover the tv for cable and satalite but at least think about terestrial tv stations smiley - biggrin
i whent and watched emerdale had to tape eastenders because emerdale was on for an hour, so aint watched it yetsmiley - smiley di you enjoy your early evening of tvsmiley - doh used to watch holby but it got boring smiley - sadface

Freebies from The Post

Post 17

Post Team

I did thanks smiley - winkeye

Holby was quite exciting tonight actually...

I don't think our readers would really welcome us filling our pages with tv guides. We'd have to cover about (at a rough guess) 500 terrestrial channels and we really don't have the time or resources to do that. Besides, both the Beeb and the 'others' all have pretty good websites with programme listings already set up. smiley - smiley

Freebies from The Post

Post 18

Researcher U541071

im glad you enjoyed your evening of tvsmiley - biggrin i didnt know what was on because you dont do a tv guide in your newspaper smiley - wahsmiley - wah
i'll still read it though may take that long i wont get to watch tv anyway smiley - biggrin so defo no tv guide in your newspaper thensmiley - doh
500 terrestrial channels isnt that much to cover really, you could cut back on the sports pages to accommodate smiley - grovel well chat soon
smiley - biggrin

Freebies from The Post

Post 19

Post Team

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tv/
http://www.itv.com/
http://www.radiotimes.beeb.com/
and
http://www.eurotv.com/
do a far better job then we could...

Freebies from The Post

Post 20

Researcher U541071

Hiya and a very good afternoon to yousmiley - biggrinsmiley - ta for the links very helpfull. you could make a bit of room in the middle of your paper to insert them links in couldnt yousmiley - doh im sure they will help you sell more copys of your papersmiley - biggrin i'll have a copy of todays paper pleasesmiley - smiley

so hows your day beensmiley - doh

Key: Complain about this post