A Conversation for Tulips in Amsterdam

No Subject

Post 1

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"This is the only entry visible on your account smiley - sadface.

What will be left of any community if everyone removes all what they ever have accomplished.

"

No Subject

Post 2

logicus tracticus philosophicus

ah but some of these bits surface later having been misplaced first time round , like this ,morning tt pj was wondering re changeing the easter pic to another ,not sure which color since there are 5, but nice to see a few threads returning back to life though see a few being mederated still, and yet still awaiting a couple of ican personal messages being
sent through since they should not have been censered in the first place,
as it state send a private message, PRIVATE being the operative word, i suppose this means any message i send to my mp is also being read by third parties i hopenot

No Subject

Post 3

milkstone

I am so confused. Is there another story called Tulips in Amsterdam?
The 2 replies here are definitely nothing to do with my story.
smiley - erm milkstone

No Subject

Post 4

milkstone

OK. Maybe I am wrong. This is as yet a mysterious site for me.smiley - smiley

No Subject

Post 5

logicus tracticus philosophicus

well milkstone the reason why this thread has appeared has a lot to do with a rift in the space time continuim .the return of dr who on the telivison ,the date this thread started ,a gentleman called called harold, a photograph of old satchmo , and a couple of other unknown varibles ,saskia being one of them ,so i hope that you realise that it will be a little while before the edited entry appears in the guide smiley - ok did enjoy reading the story though

No Subject

Post 6

milkstone

Dear logicus, you have me now totally confused.
Thanks for reading my story.
smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tulips in Amsterdam

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more