A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whom should Amy P see?

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Alrighty, folks, there are going to be 3 meets this summer!

London A87879857

Manchester A87879866

Scotland (probably Edinburgh) A87879875

Minimeets and micromeets in between are more than welcome, too--my itinerary is at A87879046 (need to update the Scotland section).

Whom should Amy P see?

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

And the itinerary has been updatedsmiley - ok

Whom should Amy P see?

Post 3

There are now discussion threads about meet planning on each of the meet pages. Please come and offer some input (and maybe even sign up if you haven't!)

Whom should Amy P see?

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Since you have properly used "whom" instead of "who," it is obvious that you know the Queen's English. I can't think of a finer way to improve Anglo-American relations than to have you meet the Queen. She may be busy, of course. Plus, it might be awkward to explain to her what Hootoo is all about. So you'll probably need to just focus on the Hootoo meets.

I seriously wonder what will be said behind closed doors if and when the Queen talks to our current President.

Whom should Amy P see?

Post 5

Icy North

"Whom" should you see?

Them researchers, of course smiley - smiley

Whom should Amy P see?

Post 6

The salt of the earth.

If you like salty earth. smiley - tongueout

Whom should Amy P see?

Post 7

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

the earth isn't as salty as it used to be.... back when we had real soil, with real salt.... you know, before the government poisened salt so it gave us hart attacks, and put all the cancer into cigarettes..... smiley - ufo

Whom should Amy P see?

Post 8

Ah, the good old days!

When children were working in coal mines and life was a beautiful thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZXC5UJEiZM

Key: Complain about this post