A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Are lizards behind the New World Order on Our Doorstep?

Post 1161

RmacX0

haha very funney lol hehehe

Post 1162

anhaga

' who in here thinks they are bad thing happing in the world,,,,,,,'

I do.

'but you think its up to someone other then your self to sort out ,,,,'

no, I think it's up to me and a whole lot of someones other then myself to sort out.smiley - erm

'Do you have any faith in the uk Government and the leaders in it'

I don't really know much about the UK Government. I live in the rest of the world.

'or is it time for a vote of no confidence'

Well, that's really up to the British House of Commons, isn't it?

Just a hint, Rmac: if you're asking a question, could you find that little question mark on your keyboard? I mean, you managed to find a great surfeit of commas, raining down like the doctrine of the Lord in Deuteronomy 32:2 -- couldn't you have taken just a moment to find a single interrogatory? smiley - smiley

Post 1163

RmacX0

>>Well, that's really up to the British House of Commons, isn't it?<<

when i say the Government i ment all of it from the local Mp's to the House of Commons by that mean every last mp to Gordon Brown the hole system need changeing from the way we vote to how laws are made ect

Post 1164

Todaymueller

Its all very well tearing it all down , but what are you going to replace it with ? You can not leave a vacuum , anarchy would reign . I presume you believe in democracy of some kind ?

Post 1165

Taff Agent of kaos

bad things happening

which part of the NWO started the wildfires in greece????

and

WHY??????

smiley - bat

Are Elite behind the New World Order on Our Doorstep?

Post 1166

RmacX0

Well power would be giveing back to local city's and towns to run them selfs with one city or town in turn to run the hole state making sure that power of the hole state dose not stay with the same people for to long.

And democracy, communism are just forms of a dictatorship and a way of elite to stay being the elite of the people.

(Example democracy)
Is it up to the 99.99999% of voters to dictate if someone can smoke pot in they own home?
or to smoke Fags in pubs or drink on the beach if they not harming anyone

Im not saying i got all the anser's but this type of government has to end it slows down progress and just makes thing worse every time it dose something in the last 10 year it has taken us back to the dark ages ,

Like i said in an post i would like to see a world government one day but the world is not ready for it while the elite keep they power over us

They is plenty of room on this planet to house and feed every one while, while Greed exists and the elite suck and buy up all our land and farms it will make it worse

In the usa the Feds our buying up all the farms and shuting them down or turning them in to forest or corn for fuel.

And here in portsmouth dump last year 5000 banana's were dumped Cos they were the wrong shape ?????????????????
and famers ordered to dump Vegs to drive the price up
when this food could be salt/sun dryed and sent out to the 3rd world ect ,

How would you like to see the government work ????

Post 1167

Effers;England.

I reely reely do luv dis nu wld ordre fred ting. May B it show the pwer of Bee Bea sea in this nu t'morrow?

Post 1168

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Ah you want Utopia.Why didn't you just say so?smiley - biggrin

We all want Utopia but unfortunately we are not all given to altruism which is why all Utopias eventually fail.Give even the most good hearted person absolute power and they will find it hard not to be corrupted by that power.

The only way there can ever be true democracy and we can believe every word our local council tell us under your scheme would be if we were all telepathic..because that is the ONLY way you could know and trust what someone tells you.smiley - erm

Post 1169

RmacX0

>>We all want Utopia but unfortunately we are not all given to altruism which is why all Utopias eventually fail.Give even the most good hearted person absolute power and they will find it hard not to be corrupted by that power.<<

That is a good point but thats why we need to downsize the government and limit what thay can do and put time limits, 8 years is too long

>>The only way there can ever be true democracy and we can believe every word our local council tell us under your scheme would be if we were all telepathic..because that is the ONLY way you could know and trust what someone tells you.<<

but with an open government that dose not hide behide closed doors it will be harder for them to lie

Post 1170

HonestIago

>>Well power would be giveing back to local city's and towns to run them selfs with one city or town in turn to run the hole state making sure that power of the hole state dose not stay with the same people for to long.<<

And what makes you think that local elites wouldn't simply dominate politics? Local elections are the most unrepresentative features of most democracies because turnout is so low. Local election turn out is frequently as low as 30%. In a tight three-way election, a party could win with only 11% of the total electorate voting for them. In other words, 89% of people didn't vote for the 'winner'. Are you seriously claiming this is a system more likely to see a clean government?

Also, look at who tends to vote in local elections: the elderly and people who are already politically active. Participation from the 18-25 and 25-35 age groups in almost non-existent in local elections. Again, this is the system supposed to break the power of an elite?

>>And democracy, communism are just forms of a dictatorship and a way of elite to stay being the elite of the people<<

So we can add democracy, dictatorship and communism to the list of things RMaxX0 doesn't have the faintest understanding of, joining spelling, punctuation, grammar, hydrology, pedology, geology, basic chemistry, basic biology, virology, immunology, computing, land management, farming and the name of his alma mater.

>>Is it up to the 99.99999% of voters to dictate if someone can smoke pot in they own home?
or to smoke Fags in pubs or drink on the beach if they not harming anyone<<

Yes, it is. First of all smoking in pubs and drinking on beaches did damage other people. Second of all, why should 1 person in 10 million be allowed to set the rules for the rest of us?. That'd mean 6 people in the UK setting rules for 60 million. Again, you're not doing a good job at protecting us from an elite.

The use of pot is a telling example. It tells us just exactly what you're on, thus answering one of my biggest questions since you popped up.

>>They is plenty of room on this planet to house and feed every one<<

There isn't. While humans can live more-or-less anywhere given adequate technology and outside support, less than 10% of the planets surface can support agriculture.

>>In the usa the Feds our buying up all the farms and shuting them down or turning them in to forest or corn for fuel.<<

Evidence please.

>>And here in portsmouth dump<<

Hey, you said something right for a change! Portsmouth is indeed a dump. We can put 'description of Portsmouth' on the list of things that RMacX0 understands alongside... well, I'm sure you'll come up with a second thing soon champ.

>>and famers ordered to dump Vegs to drive the price up<<

Evidence please.

Post 1171

Todaymueller

I'm sorry to say this RmacX0 , but you would do well to give up the drugs that are turning your brain into mush and get yourself an education .

Post 1172

Todaymueller

Found a nice poster . http://www.redrat.net/BUSH_WAR/New-World-Order.jpgsmiley - coolsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - run

The New World Order Is On Our Doorstep - We Need To Wake Up!

Post 1173

U13884368

Hi dudeOpenyourmind

smiley - ok

Nice post but the truth behind the scenes if a bit too much for some folks to digest.

Did you know Mr George Bush I made his new world order speech on September 11th ,exactly 10 years before his son helped bring down the twin towers?

smiley - sadface

Teh conspiracy lunes r in teh Interwebs - we nedes tinfoil hats!

Post 1174

taliesin

smiley - rolleyes

Post 1175

anhaga

Hey, Stanley. While you're doing post-number-twenties, maybe you could go over to this thread and answer the question in the subject line: F19585?thread=252800

smiley - laugh

Post 1176

U13884368

anhaga

I don't believe in hurting any type of animal unless its for food. smiley - biggrin

Post 1177

Taff Agent of kaos

is this thread dead?????

smiley - bat

Post 1178

anhaga

Looks like Stanley has smiley - elvis and become a U number.smiley - erm

Post 1179

Taff Agent of kaos

at least he swept up and put the chairs on the tables before he leftsmiley - winkeye

smiley - bat

Post 1180

Not-so-bald-eagle

http://www.yowazzup.com/blog/images/lizard-couch.jpg

smiley - coolsmiley - bubbly

Key: Complain about this post