A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18961

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for a day off with the house to myself until midafternoon being scuttled by ill child and husband not needing to go into work today. Day with just husband has been scuttled by ill child. Day of watching movies with ill child has been scuttled by husband being home. At least I most likely won't get called in to work... (But if I am, we know who to blame, don't we?)

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18962

Cheerful Dragon

I blame 2legs for the fact that it's taken me two weeks to find out that I could access h2g2 by switching to a Ripley skin. I'd never have found out if I hadn't gone to Facebook. (I don't do social media.)

I also blame 2legs for the Brunel skin being a horrible shade of green. If it's possible to change the colour, I don't know how to do it. I blame 2legs for that,too.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18963

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that it's a much better shade of green than it was during testing ages and ages ago smiley - winkeye I also blame 2egs that Cheerful Dragon doesn't know that you can switch to Alabaster or Goo by changing the "brunel" up top to "alabaster" or "classic" smiley - ok (It's also his fault if all the assumptions in that last sentene are false--if CD knows, or if that doesn't work...)

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18964

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

I blame 2legs for the lack of information regarding the condition of Pliny. Is he in hospital? Is he dead? Does it help to send flowers?Will he reincarnate? When? Apparently, 42 doesn't fit any of those questions, unless reincarnation will occur after 42 days.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18965

Cheerful Dragon

It might help if you sent 42 flowers.smiley - erm I blame 2legs for Caiman not spotting that connection.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18966

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the sore throat and cough I had, having returned with vengeance, a week after it first vanished smiley - ill I also blame 2legs for a drug-induced lack of immune system smiley - illsmiley - flusteredsmiley - sleepy

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18967

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for inability to keep my bedroom tidy and my absent-mindedness.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18968

Cheerful Dragon

I think 2legs is responsible for household untidiness generally (it's not just my bedroom that's a mess). What I'm really blaming him for, though, is that I seem to be having an MS relapse. I'll be seeing the phlebotomist on Monday and she'll be taking enough blood for eight different blood tests!smiley - yikessmiley - bruised

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18969

I blame 2legs for the fact that a disease and a Mexican type of beer share the same name.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18970

I blame 2legs for mobile-phone, corrupted Samdisk SD cards meaning no music smiley - wahsmiley - grrsmiley - geek

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18971

Cheerful Dragon

I blame 2legs for my UTI that requires antibiotics, which have to be taken with food, putting me off my 5:2 intermittent fasting for a week.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18972

I blame 2legs for the inherent instability of 4 legs in rigid constructions

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18973

I blame 2legs for the instability of society and its downfall smiley - yikes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18974

I blame 2legs for ventilators

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18975

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for my inability to attract wildlife to my back garden and pond.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18976

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I blame 2legs for the elastic in favoured pairs of boxers losing its snappiness, resigning the favoured boxers to a brief semi-retirement spent cleaning monitors and such like, following a role as the primary contributor to an increasingly uncomfortable venture out into public trying to covertly put one's hand down the back of one's trousers to pull them up.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18977

I blame 2legs for having just been reminded of the ruttles song, 'knicker elastic' smiley - musicalnote
Furthermore I blame 2legs for shrinking waist, but enlarging legs from the gym, meaning knickers that fit are getting rarer than grocery delivery slots smiley - dohsmiley - blush a 32" inch waist, but a thigh circumference of 26" makes buying jeans basically impossible smiley - wah I blame 12legs for ill-fitting jeans, and the price of baked beans

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18978

You can call me TC

Well, hello Roymondo. smiley - ok

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18979

I blame 2legs for the weight and awkwardness of lumber.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18980

I blame 2legs for the tedium of ripping an entire CD collection, and for the niggling feeling I've managed somehow to miss out a few CDs smiley - doh

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more