A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18941

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

handcuffs?! smiley - handcuffssmiley - drool I blame 2legs for distractions... and for cupboards full of junk, and the magical vanishing stop-cock smiley - yikes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18942

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

I blame 2legs for garlicky balls

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18943

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for the poor plot-line of the recent Star Wars films and that they have not followed the plot-line of the post Star Wars VI films where Leia had 3 children and Luke got married to an ex assassin. I also blame 2legs for my lack of superpowers.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18944

I blame 2legs for my garlic eating super-powers, and my powers of gender fluidity smiley - huh I also blame 2legs for . . . . . .. the current UK government balls-up smiley - wah

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18945

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that they're not the kind of handcuffs he's thinking of, and that I just realized that I haven't yet written a journal about my new job (though I did say on FB... Though that may have been just a photo, now that I think about it, which wouldn't do him any good...)

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18946

smiley - bigeyes I blame 2legs for water softner fitting engineers, who visit, fit a water softner, and break your central heating/hot water boiler in the process smiley - brr I further blame 2legs for 24 hour call-out boiler repair engineers, who charge a fortune, and don't turn up smiley - brr for a day smiley - brr

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18947

Cheerful Dragon

I blame 2legs for the fact that the doctor who wrote a prescription for eye drops last night was so tired that her handwriting was illegible. I also blame him for the fact that it took me nearly two hours to get through to someone at the eye hospital who could tell me what the prescription said. Then the pharmacy didn't have it, so I'll have to go back there this afternoon to pick it up. And the pharmacist didn't give me enough of the other eye drops on the prescription, so I'll have to query that as well.

2legs has been working overtime with my eye problems. I wish he hadn't bothered.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18948

smiley - dohsmiley - sorry - like William's prescription of ear-drops; the consultant at the hospital prescribed a medicine that hasn't existed for at least two years smiley - laughsmiley - huh

I blame 2legs for hard brexit, soft brexit, medium rare brexit, well-done brexit, rare brexit, medium-soft brexit, and brexit 2.0, 3.0, and 3.11, but most especially for the lack of unicorns smiley - headhurts

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18949

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for my Tivo television digital box not working and three engineer appointments aave been cancelled. The gas engineer company work on behalf of the local council. The appointments were to put a new wetroom radiatior. Worse of all it is during mercury retrograde smiley - planetsmiley - nursmiley - nursmiley - nursmiley - nur

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18950

Cheerful Dragon

I wouldn't blame 2legs for well done Brexit. Nothing about Brexit has been well done.smiley - tongueout

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18951

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I think they cooked it until all the water was gone and now it's a black unrecoginseable lump on the bottom of the pot. Still they claim dinner will be ready soon.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18952

ITIWBS

Mercury Retrograde?

I usually respond Mars in Scorpio.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18953

I blame 2legs for the lack of information, regarding the brexit street parties... I assume they at least will still happen, even if brexit doesn't smiley - snorksmiley - alesmiley - huh

I also blame 2legs for my feeling extra yucky/ill today, and my not knowing if its due to low potassium, low sodium, low cortisol, low thyroid, or, from something else smiley - huhsmiley - headhurts

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18954

I blame 2legs for the current death of Pliny. (both Younger or Elder.)Probably choked on those garlic balls.
Now I have to get used to other skins to find anything on the site.

Can we do a little revival dance or something?

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18955

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

That's a very good idea, please dance all you can. I know that people behind the scenes will be happy for any help they get, even if it's just good vibes. smiley - laughsmiley - winkeye

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18956

Just thinking about what kind of dance would suit to revive Pliny.

Probably someting pantomime / dramatic, with lots of hand gestures and wearing strange masks, tapping rythms with the feet and fully rigged battle triremes

Is there anyone with an amphitheater I can borrow?

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18957

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs because advocate was not supporting me and my appointed social worker was ignoring everything I said as she was not listening to me.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18958

I blame 2legs for excessive nose and not enough eyes.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18959

I blame 2legs for excessive mucus production, excessive coughing, insufficient breathing capability, blocked sinuses, malfunctioning immune system, aching muscles, cotton-wool brain/head, and for hormones that cannot balance smiley - headhurts and for double-dosed steroid yuckyness smiley - wahsmiley - ill

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18960

I blame 2legs for the mother duck and 12 little ducklings being stuck between the double fencing of our industrial estate. The guards have been sent to rescue them.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more