A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18901

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

I blame 2legs for two of my three worst hangovers.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18902

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Not the third one?! why was' wasn't I there?! smiley - wah I blame chemotherapy drugs for my worst ever hangover, well, chemotherapy drugs plus 12 cans of Guinness, and 6 pints in th the pub smiley - erm that wasn't my finest idea ever atually... smiley - laughsmiley - headhurtssmiley - cdouble I blame 2legs for beer-restriction placed by endocrine Drs smiley - yikessmiley - wahsmiley - ale and, I also blame 2legs for oasteoporosis, myopathy and aortic aneurysms... but not necessarily in that order smiley - ermsmiley - handcuffs

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18903

I'm not sure you were actually involved in any of them, but I blame you for them. smiley - silly Come to think of it, only one of them was related to a Hootoo meet, and you weren't even there, but the second is dependent on your idea of ordering champagne smiley - bubbly at the end of the night after getting horribly drunk on beer smiley - ale which is a terrible, terrible idea.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18904

And as a result of the second, I spent all day in bed the following day with a female researcher formerly of this parish, both of us chronically hungover and unable to take advantage of the situation. I blame you for this and will continue to do so until the day I die. smiley - crosssmiley - tongueout

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18905

Oh, that* meet! that were great that were! smiley - biggrinsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - magic we must organise a meet again, at the pendrils.... smiley - whistlesmiley - evilgrinsmiley - diva

I blame 2legs for suppertime smiley - run

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18906

I blame 2legs for the fact that we didn't have enough time in the Penderels Oak at *that* meet for me to have a hangover the next morning.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18907

smiley - laugh but... what a night nonetheless smiley - laughsmiley - blushsmiley - angel I blame 2legs for laundry again smiley - puffsmiley - divasmiley - run and for it being dinner time, but there being no dinner yet smiley - wah I blame 2lesg for a woman's work never being done,

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18908

clzoomer- a bit woobly

But I blame 2legs for his laundry being the same in numbers of items but smaller in volume.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18909

MORE IN VOLUME TOO! i DO w'S LAUNDRY TOO! AND MALE CLOTHING IS SO MUCH MORE SUBSTANTIVE THAN FEMALE TRUELY. MY NICKERS FOR THE SAME NUMBER OF PAIRS, TAKE UP ABOUT 1/3 THE SPACE IN TH LAUNDRY BASKET AS DO wILLIAM'S MALE KNICKERS i BLAME 2LEGS FOR THE GENDER DIFFERNCE

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18910

I blame 2legs for the single, solatary, nutcase in the pub. and for their latching straight onto William and me smiley - headhurts I blame 2legs for there being some magnetic force that attracts nutcases to W and me smiley - headhurts not weirdos, just nutcases... this one acted like he knew me, and seemed confused I'd 'changed into a woman', err. I'm a bloke with a moustache, wearing a skirt... , smiley - laughsmiley - laugh I blame 2legs for this area being so fabulusly excentric, but simularly so full of actual medically insane people... we almost appear normal by contrast smiley - laughsmiley - run

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18911

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for tiredness, hungryness and late lunch

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18912

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

I blame 2-Legs for Windows 10. Yes, it is probably Bill Gates fault, but he isn't heresmiley - shrug

F smiley - dolphin S

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18913

Cheerful Dragon

I blame 2legs for me not sleeping well last night. I also blame 2legs for my painful hips.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18914

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for a lack of understanding of older adult autism by autism experts and how they stereotype all females on the autism spectrum.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18915

Reality Manipulator

I also blame 2Legs that I had problems getting to sleep last night due to my blocked sinuses, weeping eczema in my ears, and clicking arthritic jaw along with my Fibromyalgia pain.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18916

ITIWBS

Yeah!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18917

Icy North

I blame 2legs for that Australian ball-tampering incident. He should be ashamed, bringing the sport into such disrepute. I hope he's suspended for a very long time.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18918

I blame 2legs for my not getting home last night, until gone 4 ~AM this morning smiley - drunksmiley - sleepy and for my consequently not making it to the gym today smiley - dohsmiley - blushsmiley - sleepy

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18919

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for great ideas had while in the shower that make for a lot of work smiley - laugh Of course, if I hadn't shared the idea, there would've been no work... That's his fault, too.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18920

Cheerful Dragon

I blame 2legs for this thread having slept for eleven months. Who does he think he is? Rip Van Winkle?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more