A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18861

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

hang on! I'm not even sure I can take responsibility for that! smiley - yikes

I blame 2legs for deniability of culperability smiley - yikes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18862

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for the lack of travel-related things in my journal lately. Maybe also for abrupt endings in my journal, too.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18863

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that I'm unable to blame him on BYC during the site conversion. I further blame him that I went into detail about not being able to blame him there (not on any official conversion-related threads, though, I'm not totally insane! For which I blame 2legs smiley - winkeye )

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18864

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for 220 new posts here that I can't be bothered to read...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18865

I blame 2legs for the lack of guinness/beer at bowling tonight.... and my consequently low score in the second game due to sobriety smiley - wah

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18866

clzoomer- a bit woobly

I blame him for Jared Kushner (demon love child)

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18867

smiley - bigeyes I blame 2legs for ... more medications smiley - groan

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18868

clzoomer- a bit woobly

More medications or over medication?

My country has legalized medical marijuana and is well on it's way to decriminalizing it.

Thanks 2legs. smiley - winkeye

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18869

Cheerful Dragon

A street cleaning vehicle has been down our road at least three times in the last hour. I blame 2legs for whatever made it necessary for the vehicle to come along that often.

I also blame 2legs for the disconnection between eyes, brain and mouth last night. I recognised the words that I wanted to read out, but I couldn't say them. I had to slow my speech down to allow time for the signals to pass from brain to mouth.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18870

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for the coffee getting cold as it takes me ages to drink it. For Simba smiley - cat looking at me to be fed, but I have fed him. For pain medication that does not work and for not being able to walk in a straight line.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18871

I blame 2legs for beer festavils. and hangovers. smiley - headhurtssmiley - sleepysmiley - ale

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18872

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2Legs for the weather forecasters getting their forecasts wrong as it is supposed to be sunny today and it's raining.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18873

I blame 2legs for the weather forecasters not differentiating between liquid and non-liquid sunshine smiley - winkeye

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18874

I blame 2legs for the sunshine and humidity here and lack of rain . . . smiley - puff

I also blame 2legs for giant Whammy's full of underwear, which takes an hour to fold and sort out smiley - puff

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18875

clzoomer- a bit woobly

I blame 2legs for 3 hot days and then pouring rain, or as we sometimes call it, "Summer".

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18876

I blame 2legs for no rain here smiley - puff - melting.... smiley - puff

I also blame 2legs for my having to buy new jeans, due to a 4 inch change in my waist measurement.... downwards!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18877

Cheerful Dragon

I blame 2legs for losing 4 inches from his waist and not sharing the secret.

I blame 2legs for hot flashes on warm days, and for hot flashes followed by feeling really cold. If I put on a top to make myself warmer, I get another hot flash almost immediately.smiley - steam

I also blame 2legs for the trouble I've been having typing this post. I've lost count of the number of corrections I've had to do.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18878

Hot flushes! smiley - wah I blame 2legs for hot flushes and for cold flushes, and the abilit to be both in a hot flush and a cold flush at the same time (no I cna't work out how my body can do this, its... seriously odd...)

4" waist reduction; 3.5 months, 1510 KCal per day, and Exercise exercise and exercise smiley - zen (and drink beer... I'm sure that helps in some weird way...) smiley - laugh 30 Lb down, 30 Lb left to go smiley - puff I blame 2legs for dieting

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18879

ITIWBS

Reminds me of the day I was first placed on a watch list for type II diabetes.

I felt simultaneously hypoglglycemic and hyperglycemic.

It was very strange.

Diagnosis was confirmed about a year later.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18880

ITIWBS

Hot and cold flashes, usually associated with female menopause, usually estrogenic indications.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more