A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18821

Metal Chicken

I blame 2legs for rotten floorboards and builder being unavailable to fix root problem for ages

Post 18822

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I also blame 2legs for my floarboards... especially the varnished ones upstairs, specifically just outside teh bathroom, on the landing, where they are knackered due to having been taken up so many times, with pipe work etc being fixed... ; they're so damn noisey! and ... kinda broken... smiley - laugh

I also blame 2legs for waking up late... it oughta be only like nearly* midday.... lunch is gona be so late... smiley - doh

Post 18823

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for my lack of energy due to my heroic energetic dreams which involve characters from Harry Potter, Middle Earth and Marvel where everyone has mutant/inhuman/magical powers and dresses both in long flower elegant robes and spandex costumes where there are exciting battle with orcs, wargs, giant bats and spiders as well as the nazgul using magical and mutant/inhuman powers. I wake up more tired than when I went to bed because of these exhausting dreams.

Post 18824

Cheerful Dragon

I blame 2legs for my lack of appetite over the past few days. Not only that, but when I did feel hungry today I struggled to finish a pizza that I normally wouldn't have any trouble with.

Post 18825

KB

A little tincture of vino would have been nice this evening, but it's not worth the effort of going out in the rain. I blame 2legs for Novembery weather!

Post 18826

I blame 2legs for my unexpected energy levels today... I shouldn't be this bouncy two days after chemotherapy.... moved about a dozen guitars, and boxes of large monitors speakers, and boxes of junk from spare room to loft, shifted furnature about, dusted a years worth up of dust from shelving and tidied, and did other stuff too... smiley - weird I also blame 2legs for the one hour plus bath I just had and the vast quantity of LUsh bath products this involved, plus expensive coconut shampoos and conditioners, all going on hair that still may vanish any day now smiley - laughsmiley - weird I'd also like to blame him/her for the temptation of already cooked sausages sitting in the fridge which I cooked earlier smiley - droolsmiley - hotdog

Post 18827

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that it's been over 6 months since he's been blamed for anythingsmiley - yikes

Post 18828

Yelbakk

I blame 2legs for "Last Christmas" and curse him valiantly!

Post 18829

ITIWBS

I blame 2legs for the custom of tieing strings of tin cans to the back bumpers of honeymooner vehicles.

Post 18830

I blame 2legs for sasuages, and sausages and sausages and for airflight restrictive carry on baggage sizeing smiley - doh

Post 18831

Cheerful Dragon

I blame 2legs for rotten day I've been having.

Post 18832

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for my tumble dryer deciding to stop tumbling, meaning an unplanned scramble for coins and trip to the laundromat with Notepad (PaperKid and Tom being out). I also blame him for someone getting into the already-sold fudge, meaning I need to make another batch. 1 batch makes 2 pounds--I only need 1/2 pound to replace the piece that someone cut a third (or less) off of. After I said that the box that the fudge was in (awaiting packaging) was not to be touched *and why* smiley - grr

Post 18833

is it possible to have too much fudge though?! smiley - laugh

I blame 2legs for oversized duckeggs and omelettes therefrom constructed smiley - droolsmiley - friedegg

Post 18834

I blame 2legs for vast amounts of medacine drugs one has to pack in a zip lock bag, ready for flying smiley - yikes and for the haircut I had today, in town smiley - diva and, for stews that live forever smiley - drool

Post 18835

Well, I was planning on getting the 2 flavors of fudge I needed to complete the order early in the afternoon, and cutting and packaging everything this morning for shipping. Instead, I had to go shopping along with the unplanned hour and a half at the laundromat (mostly because I didn't think to look in the washer to make sure I'd gotten all the wet stuff, so I had to go backsmiley - doh We know whose fault that it, though...) Instead, I had to make 4 flavors, one of which takes making 2 separate batches (my chocolate mint fudge has a layer each of chocolate and mint--it's not chocolate with mint extract in). Though it turned out that my assumption that someone had been munching was not true--the already-sold fudge was sold again to someone else, so a failure to communicate, but not a failure that needed to result in gross bodily harm (I was a wee bit angry last night when I thought it had been munched...)

Post 18836

Cheerful Dragon

I went for a walk this morning to ease the pain in my hips. It wasn't completely successful. I blame 2legs.

Post 18837

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

20 days of rain is the record in Portland,Or. USA. A little sun break is predicted for Friday, day 18 ~ If it rains on Saturday, Sunday and on Monday <> record broken <>
I blame 2legs . .. . smiley - bubbly . .. ...

Post 18838

I blame 2legs for how it suddenly seems very soon I'll be flying, and for the ten millions of things I must do before I fly, and for the impossiblility of putting enough clothes into carry-on luggage to make me look gorgeous and yet differnt all the time whilst away, whilst including sufficient clothes to have both the ability to dress male or female smiley - yikes I also blame 2legs for the ordd err unusual or just plain weird assortingment of odd things I need to carry in addition to clothing and for the huge bag full of drugs I need to carry with me now smiley - laughsmiley - thiefsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - divasmiley - handbag

Post 18839

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

~ 22days of rain <> 14 inches <> I blame 2legs. <> Yesterday was a lot of wind <> So a lot of fallen trees around about and lights out <> No, can not blame all that on 2legs. . .. ..

Post 18840

Pastey

I blame 2legs for me only having two days away from the brewery in the last month and a half, and even then I was working at home!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more