A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18441

Pastey

I blame 2legs for how incredibly drinkable this beer is smiley - cheers

Post 18442

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for how drinkable the beer was last night... and how aweful I now feel today smiley - headhurtssmiley - cdouble
Queeglesproggit!

Post 18443

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for him not understanding he needs a firm hand and that he ought to drink smiley - tea instead of alcoholic beverages.

smiley - dragon

Post 18444

You are so* right smiley - headhurtssmiley - sleepysmiley - blush I blame 2legs for my lack of will power smiley - blushsmiley - headhurtssmiley - sleepy

Post 18445

loonycat - run out of fizz

I blame 2legs for my feeling the need to read about tonsil stones smiley - ill

Post 18446

tonsil stones? I'll regret it if I google that won't I? smiley - blush

I blame 2legs for loverly warm sunny days, giving way to rapidly cooling down evenings smiley - brrsmiley - doh I also blame 2legs for no one being here today, to give me a flogging with the new flogger... it looks so lonley... hanging up, next to my leash, and the torse, and the strap, and the cane, and... smiley - blush I blame 2legs... for lack of concentration and my inability to even start reading a book smiley - booksmiley - doh

Post 18447

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for last weekend - I did so much fencing I have blisters on my hands. Also got to try throwing knives for the first time smiley - evilgrin

Post 18448

Knife throwing?! smiley - wow *no. bad thoughts. go away. no. bad thoughts... that really woudln't work ...* smiley - blush

I blame 2legs for inappropiate thoughts

Post 18449

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I blame 2legs for daylight saving. What are we saving for anyhow? And when will we get it back? And at what interest rate?
smiley - yawn I hate it.

Post 18450

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for my workload smiley - groan and for him not being here distracting me smiley - handcuffs

smiley - dragon

Post 18451

I blame 2legs for my randomly, unintentionally drifting off into headspace, whilst making lunch smiley - zensmiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs
I also blame 2legs for the smell of bread, comin gfrom my kitchen smiley - droolsmiley - chef

Post 18452

pailaway - (an utterly gratuitous link in the evolutionary chain)

I blame 2legs for the smell of bread not coming from my kitchen and the fact that I'd actually have to bake bread if I wanted it to. smiley - wah

Post 18453

I blame 2legs for insomnia smiley - yawn ridiculous workload and aching joints.

smiley - dragon

Post 18454

I blame 2legs for his lodger not being out at work this morning.... and for the potentially noise-creating things that were planned for me today, not being able to be done as the house wasn't empty smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - blushsmiley - wahsmiley - cry

I also blame 2legs for the grotty weather out, meaning we couldn't really go for a walk by the river today smiley - sadface

Post 18455

I blame 2legs for bad hair day and bickering- and not in a good way - colleagues.

I doubt one is the consequence of the other.

smiley - dragon

Post 18456

I blame 2legs for the gorgeous sun outside today, but a somwhat cold wind smiley - brr and for impact err play, and sore breasts, and bottom. I also blame 2legs for what a fabulus bargan this suade leather flogger was smiley - bruisedsmiley - drool

Additionally, I blame 2legs for the seeming healthyness of my grocerys purchased today; cucumber, coleslaw, new potatos, a bottle of milk, halibutt fillets, mackerel fillets, vegetable (mushroom and cabbage), filled pierogi, and sliced edam smiley - weird No chocolate or bacon, or pies in sight... maybe I'm ill or something smiley - laugh

Post 18457

I blame 2legs for updating PCs, hunger and work overload. I WANNA GO HOME smiley - wah

I must be here again in less than 12 hrs, and it would be nice with dinner, some sleep and breakfast before that...

smiley - dragon

Post 18458

You work too much/long!

I blame 2legs for your not being here, or my not being there, so I could have just cooked extra, of what I had for dinner, for you smiley - zen (Grilled halibut, boiled tasty little new potatos, and coleslaw, cucumber, and lettuce ) (and, furthermore I blame 2legs for the fact, if you were here/me there, I would have an excuss to get the icecream out smiley - blushsmiley - drool Seems too much effort for just me; I've hidden it behind all the bread rolls and baguettes in the freezer, and can't muster up the energy to dig the icecream out smiley - laugh )

I blame 2legs for my only discovering halibut, the fish, a couple weeks back, and my now believing it to be my favorite tastiests fish ever, smiley - wah Why didn't anyone tell me about it a few decades ago; whilst I lived next to the sea?! smiley - wahsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - handcuffs

Post 18459

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs that the lumpy things in my neck and the back of my head are getting bigger, and very itchy smiley - erm I hope it's just a temporary thing.

Post 18460

smiley - yikes that doesn't sound nice! awww... smiley - cuddlesmiley - scientist *reaches for a scapule..... trust me... I'm a scientist smiley - evilgrinsmiley - sillysmiley - zen

I blame 2legs for the sun not being about the last couple of days, and for my really really really really wanting it back, especially for next week, when I'm at William's, so we can get in some loverly walks out in the proper countryside near where he lives smiley - grovel

I also blame 2legs for housework and laundry smiley - puff and there just not being enough coffee, no matter how much I make and drink smiley - sleepysmiley - coffee

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more