A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 1481

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for my not having done any work again all day and thereby have earn no money, its all his fault smiley - grr

Post 1482

Tabitca

I blame 2legs for my phone going off when I was watching the filming and getting me into trouble with the film crewsmiley - grr so I had to run away...smiley - run

Post 1483

I blame 2legs for the smell in here smiley - yuksmiley - rofl

Post 1484

Baron Grim

I blame 2legs for the lack of ice in my water.

Post 1485

Baconlefeets

I blame 2legs for the lack of water in my ice.

Post 1486

I blame 2legs for the smell of roast chicken, well done roast potatos, home made onion/chicken gravey, and the uncomfetable feeling in my stomach.

Post 1487

YalsonKSA - "I'm glad birthdays don't come round regularly, as I'm not sure I could do that too often."

I blame 2legs for the typhoon that struck Glastonbury on Friday morning.

I blame 2legs for the fact that I forgot to take my wellingtons.

I blame 2legs for the fact that I had to walk through miles of mud to see any bands.

I blame 2legs for the Interpol being so cool that they seemed to come from another planet.

I blame 2legs for Primal Scream being thrown off stage to make way for Basement Jaxx.

I blame 2legs for extremely strong pear cider.

Post 1488

Bold Ferret - God of Three Sided Squares, Helium Filled Lemmings and A Slightly Bent Teaspoon

I blame 2legs for arranging a for my meeting a 2.30 being in Reading

Post 1489

MysteriousOneWoS/Darth Horrifus - Thingite Well of Souls and member of the MotMV, Chief of the ICUP and Founder of the Mint

I blame 2legs for blame itself.

Post 1490

I blame 2legs for weekends and household chores....

Post 1491

naughtinik4_Goddess of Funky Music & Saturday Night Mischief

I blame 2legs for 9 Army/Marine lads jumping my brother & biting half his ear off, breaking 4 of his ribs & giving him a hairline fracture in his back!!!!!!!!!!

Post 1492

Bluddy hell! smiley - yikes I hope they got the b******s smiley - grrsmiley - erm I blame 2legs for household chores still needing to be done....

Post 1493

The police know who they are but we'll have to see what happens! We've been told that things like this have a habit of been hushed up.

Post 1494

smiley - grr Yeh, i've heard things of that sort too.... Where abouts did it happen, in the I mean which city/town/county? smiley - erm I blame 2legs for the slice of coconut cake in the kitchen, and the idea that just appeared in blue light suggesting that it could be eaten as a dessert with some organic choc icecream from out the freezer smiley - droolsmiley - zen

Post 1495

Goddess PinkFluffyDuck ruler of all things!

Nik go to the papers, the PAPERS i tell ya!

I blame 2legs for time!

Post 1496

Baron Grim

I blame 2legs for the story in the local papers about how the Galveston police dept. refuse to release their records concerning someone being beaten while handcuffed. Never mind the witness.

Post 1497

2legs it happened in Wakefield nr Leeds

I blame 2legs for me having to work till 8pm smiley - sadface

Post 1498

Goddess PinkFluffyDuck ruler of all things!

I blame 2legs for making Nik sadsmiley - hug

Post 1499

Geggs

I blame 2legs for the 'What would you be doing now if you were 2legs?' thread being moved to <./>MiscChat</.>.

Geggs

Post 1500

YalsonKSA - "I'm glad birthdays don't come round regularly, as I'm not sure I could do that too often."

I blame 2legs for the fact that I have just had a stupidly busy day and am utterly shattered.

I blame 2legs for the fact that I may stop for a pint on the way home.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more