A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 14221

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for last.fm playing Suzy Quatro...

smiley - dragon

Post 14222

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the sea-monster rapping outside my house smiley - huhsmiley - erm
I also blame 2legs for my feeling very tired this morning smiley - zzz

Post 14223

Runescribe

I blame 2legs for auditory hallucinations and the fevers that produce them.

Post 14224

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for all things needed to be sorted out before I 'll leave for the weekend smiley - sigh

Just to be on the safe safe I in advance blame 2legs for all stuff smiley - dragonprincess will shop on my credit card said weekend...

smiley - dragon

Post 14225

Terran

I blame 2legs for blaming himself smiley - tongueout

Post 14226

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I know this was my fault, but I just have to lay the blame on you 2legs, for allowing me to say yes when I meant no -

Delete these 7 items? ok? Click

smiley - yikes I meant 'no' smiley - wah

Post 14227

I blame 2legs for being so helpful in getting photos to look right on my blog. smiley - smooch

Post 14228

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

I blame 2legs for the silly shopkeeper who sold me a 1 litre bottle of smiley - stiffdrink for the same price as a 70cl bottle. I do not think it was a special offer!!!!

smiley - drunksmiley - silly
smiley - laugh
GT

Post 14229

I blame 2legs for it being cold, this evening... despite having actually managed to be a bit warmer earlier in the day smiley - wah
I also blame 2legs for the supper I just had smiley - blush and for my being kind of tired and kind of not tired at the same time smiley - huhsmiley - silly

Post 14230

I blame 2legs because it's time for bed. G'night.smiley - sleepysmiley - zzz

Post 14231

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I blame 2legs for my best friend losing her voice completely - which is very sad smiley - wah as I haven't been able to see her for months and months. Last night we had to drink our cava smiley - bubbly with only me doing the talking - it makes girly gossip just wrong. smiley - doh

It's also 2legs' fault that I'm going to the doctor with her this morning instead of the beach. smiley - huh

Post 14232

I blame 2legs for the tedium of the weekends.... after the tedium of the week smiley - dohsmiley - erm

Post 14233

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

It's not tedious here 2legs - just get that passport signed smiley - winkeye

How are you at caring for canaries?

Post 14234

canaries? gas mark 4, 180 Degrees celcius a little olive oil and some mixed herbs smiley - biggrinsmiley - run

I blame 2legs for http://www.music.accessibilitytester.com/area42.mp3smiley - whistle and for the draft coming through into the studeo from the utility room smiley - brrsmiley - erm and for the sound of flaminco guitar in teh background smiley - musicalnote

Post 14235

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

smiley - yikes Not you too! Its so sweet and pretty.

smiley - tit

Post 14236

smiley - sorry was the first thing that krept into my mind smiley - laughsmiley - blush
you could feed it some seeds? smiley - ermsmiley - weirdsmiley - drool corn fed canary smiley - winkeyesmiley - snork

Post 14237

I blame 2legs for slow wireless internet connection at hotel, and also for worn out batteries in my mouse. Touch pads are not funny.

smiley - dragon

Post 14238

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for the fact that we're opening for tourists tomorrow, and had no idea until Thursday, when we looked in one of our own advertising brochures.

Doesn't look like I'll get a day off this week or next smiley - doh

Post 14239

Can't the ghost stand in for you on days you want off? smiley - winkeye

Post 14240

hygienicdispenser

I blame 2legs for this Badger Golden Champion, which is sliding down a treat.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more