A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13961

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for the fact that I woke up with cramps at quarter till seven and couldn't get back to sleep. smiley - erm Also for the fact that I have to go have lunch with my father, but it's for a good cause - keeping him out of my sister's hair... smiley - laugh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13962

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for not vacuuming, dusting and mopping the Lair.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13963

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for not hoovering dusting mopping and tidying up Toxic Towers smiley - dohsmiley - erm And for my lousy nights sleep smiley - dohand for the covering of white slippary stuff outside smiley - doh and for my not being able to have a cat or dog due to not having a suitable house for having such creatures smiley - sadface

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13964

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

An indoors rescue cat 2legs? Mine has 3 legs and good company as totally indoors.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13965

Gaaah - not even 2legs deserves to be blamed for my father smiley - headhurts

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13966

Beatrice

Oh dear Mala, need a hug? Or a drink?

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13967

I blame 2legs for nice lacy underwear and the cold smiley - brr and for ... stuff...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13968

I need a time machine and a different candidate for Yarreau to marry.

Not even my *father* is to blame for my father, really.

But you simply can't talk to him. He doesn't remember what you say, he remembers what it caused him to feel and then reconstructs what you must've said from that.

I told him I didn't really know Northeim that well, but I'd be in town anyway, and could meet him for coffee.

He misconstructed this as "I know somewhere wonderful we can spend the entire day and a great restaurant where we can have dinner afterward", quoted me as saying that, and was annoyed at my not following through... smiley - rolleyes

It's like that every time. He accuses you of saying the wildest things and really believes you said them.

At least he was civil to my mother's side of the family today.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13969

zendevil

Is that in Norway, Denmark, Sweden Germany? 'Cos P is passing through, let's just send him instead & say it's all 2legs fault, then you can escape with P,he probably won't say a word to Papa, except to confirm he's had a sex change. Try & find his train ticket (check down his underpants is best bet) & haul him back to Eye Land.

smiley - evilgrin

zdt

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13970

Wait, what? But if it helps us be rid of him, I'll agree.

My sister's coming to hide here now, she's tired of him, too. smiley - laugh (I went on a mission of mercy yesterday, to keep him out of her hair for the afternoon...)

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13971

I blame 2legs for my doing things in the wrong order... why did 2legs make me sweept the stairs all the way down after sweeping my bedroom, but before* sweeping the bathroom smiley - dohsmiley - handcuffssmiley - bunny

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13972

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

Just ripped a binbag of used cat litter and said oh shite as it rushed out, which seemed appropriate!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13973

I blame 2legs the sausages smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - bunnyfor my accidentially eating all

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13974

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I blame 2legs for more snow - and for me watching a months worth of TV in one day. smiley - online2long

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13975

I blame 2legs for the game I was just playing giving you extra humility points if you take levels in architecture. Obviously, they've never met an architect! smiley - laugh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13976

zendevil

I blame 2legs for the fact i just smoked my last cig, am drinking my last drink & the sodding supermarket delivery hasn't arrived yet, plus i am freezing to death.

zdt

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13977

Pit - ( Carpe Diem - Stay in Bed )

Aaah Terri - country life! Blessed are the happy few who can afford it.

smiley - evilgrin

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13978

I blame 2legs for wednesday.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13979

Superfrenchie

Last, next, or in general?

I blame 2legs for headaches. smiley - headhurts

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13980

General.... smiley - erm
I still blame 2legs for Wednesday.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more