A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9761

I think I'll have an iBeer.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9762

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Would you like an IBitter, or an ILager?

I'm just about to go crawl into the IBed and get some ISleep smiley - zzz off to count the electric ISheep smiley - sheepsmiley - sleepy Have some IWork to do tommorrow smiley - wah
Well If I don't do the IWork there won't be any IMoney to buy IThings with smiley - biggrin

I blame 2legs for ITalk smiley - snork

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9763

It turned out I had some iWine, specifically smiley - redwineiCabernet Sauvignon. smiley - laugh

G'night, 2legs. I'll blame you in the morning.

smiley - biggrin

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9764

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for turning me into a gadgetoholic - yesterday I ordered a netbook "on approval"...

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9765

RetroHolo

i blame 2legs that nobody builds there computers anymore! it's half the fun, trying to get something to work and then realising you haven't bought the right power supply/hard drive/cables/motherboard etc.

i blame 2legs that i just upset myself a little! smiley - cry

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9766

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for the apparent lack of slaves and subs forcing me to actually w*rk while at w*rk... smiley - weird

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9767

Ooo which netbook did you go for? smiley - geek

I blame 2legs for still being the kind of person who (with his lodger), builds all his own PCs (which reminds me, must investigate getting a new processer to updrade this desktop, and look at putting a third and forth harddrive in it) smiley - geek

I Blame 2legs for the IBlame. smiley - huh
For ILunch and IBacon and IToast.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9768

I'm waiting for a LG X110 - short battery time but otherwise smiley - drool - which of course is 2legs fault.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9769

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

I've been resisting the urge to buy a notebook but now the urge is getting stronger.
Obviously I'm being influenced by 2legs sending out mind waves.smiley - headhurts
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9770

Notebook? or Netbook? I can take blame only for the latter, as my notebook of a decades or more age is hardly influence on anyone to buy a notetaker/laptop smiley - dohsmiley - erm
I blame 2legs for my now having to go and change my name smiley - run

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9771

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

IBlame I2legs for the stupid netbook comparey website having so much graphics and adverts and stuff on it that it was taking about 3 minutes for my DinoMac to load each page, and so i gave up trying to compare netbooks, because i would need one to see the comparison website.

I further blame 2legs for the fact that we need a new lettr of the alaphabet to put in front of things as I has been the letter of choice (for apple at least) since about 2000 so it has had nearly ten years as the cool letter to put in front of things.

minismiley - mouse

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9772

I blame 2legs for this Irish smiley - coffee I just drank.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9773

Effers;England.

mini you can turn off images in the preferences of which ever internet browser you use, under 'appearance'

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9774

I blame 2legs for INoodles.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9775

Ivan the Terribly Average

I blame him for ravioli.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9776

RetroHolo

i blame him for iTunes and the fact that Genius doesn't really act like a Genius. The Beatles doesn't match up with Metallica you silly thing....eesh.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9777

TerryG*09*

2legs is a complete c**t, and the only person to blame is himself

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9778

I blame 2legs for IBread, IRavioli and ILaundry

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9779

I blame 2legs for iNsomnia and iWork and the concurrent lack of iSubs to deal with it.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9780

I blame 2legs for his being your ISub if only he was in the right par tof the IWorld smiley - sadfacesmiley - handcuffs

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more