A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 6981

eloisa

I blame 2legs for the £75 I just spent in the bookshop.
smiley - book

Post 6982

Cutiechops:0)...............' THE LOUNGS '.............NUMBER 1FAN''...;0)

I blame 2legs for guide ml, and the fact i dont understand it. smiley - ermsmiley - ermsmiley - erm

Post 6983

Cutiechops:0)...............' THE LOUNGS '.............NUMBER 1FAN''...;0)

I also blame 2legs for the prices of my brassmiley - whistle, maybe 2legs should put in a complaint to Bravissimo on my behalf, as i spent £106.00 on 3-bras/3knickers the other day.smiley - wah

I also blame 2legs for me having huge bazzookassmiley - bigeyes

Post 6984

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I blame 2legs for Bra-envy. I really need a new bra but cant afford one smiley - wah

Post 6985

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for foot envy, and foot worship, and football and for Slough. smiley - erm

Cutiechops:-- I left you a message on your PS about guide ML if you want a hand with it all I can do that easily a bit later on today once I've finished... done some work smiley - puff

I blame 2legs for Skype kicking me out of the telephone confernce between me, my managed, the guys in Spain, some people up in Bristol et all earlier.... and this meaning I missed out on the end of the conference... whcih I bet was relaly* exciting smiley - erm not smiley - blush

I blame 2legs for the pile of work I just agreed to do smiley - yikes and for Emails, Email forums, translation of English to English and the CP a and DM not yet being clean in my head, and that the EGTP is but that I'm now not working on that until we get up to populate it smiley - dohsmiley - ermsmiley - geek

Post 6986

pailaway - (an utterly gratuitous link in the evolutionary chain)

I blame 2legs that EGTP could be 'Evil Geniuses Transport Protocol' or it might be 'Employers Guide to Training Providers' or even 'Evil Guide to Transporting Providers'

I particularly blame 2legs for my ignorance

Post 6987

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for my aching shoulders that prevent me from going to the aqua training I need to get rid of the ache in my shoulders smiley - weird

smiley - dragon

Post 6988

eloisa

I blame 2legs for the stupid credit card company letting me have a credit card. I'll only use it y'know!

Post 6989

JulesK

I blame 2legs that the smiley - bleeping bank hasn't paid our subs for the TV and now we get threatened we'll have to pay a fine and it wasn't our fault smiley - sadfacesmiley - grr

Post 6990

Effers;England.

I blame 2legs for some fabulously rich twits kicking a glorified pig's bladder around a wet patch of grass and expecting us not to think they are just a stupid bunch of tw@ts who can go to hell.

Post 6991

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I blame 2legs for my geography being so poo (Is Peru really *there*? Well I never.)

And for the inevitable hammering McClaren is going to get.

Post 6992

Effers;England.

smiley - evilgrin Yes McClaren will get a hammering. Never mind he'll get a nice big pay off to soften the blow £££

But I blame 2legs for all old farts.

Post 6993

I blame 2legs for the difficulty in finding a screenreader that will work on teh custom OS on teh EeePC smiley - ermsmiley - geek

Post 6994

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for not looking into that *before* buying it...

Post 6995

I blame 2legs for my probably haveing found a screen reader for the OS smiley - biggrin

Post 6996

Effers;England.

I blame 2legs for lots of conflicts and confusions, real and virtual.

And I blame 2legs for humour being a tad culturally specific, even in terms of culture being defined in the widest possible way.

And I blame 2legs for worrying far too much about whether I've upset or hurt someone, even though I've no intention of doing so.

I blame 2legs for feeling a bit irritable again.

Post 6997

Aww smiley - cuddle I'm sure you'e not offended them unless you intended too.... smiley - magic
I blame 2legs for my being tired, and feeling ill, and for my just getting a phone call which means I now have to go out tonight... in about fifteen mins or so smiley - blushsmiley - loveblushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - footinmouthsmiley - ermsmiley - run

Post 6998

eloisa

I blame 2legs for the staff christmas do and the fact that I really don't want to go.
smiley - disco
I blame 2legs for minibusses, night trains and taxis and the fact that all these things have to be taken into consideration when planning a night out.
smiley - disco
I further blame 2legs for emails, people who don't respond to emails and my new habit of compulsively checking my emails.
smiley - disco
However, I don't want thim to feel too bad about these things so I have included these disco balls!
smiley - disco

Post 6999

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I blame 2legs for incompetence and assaults upon my person of said failing in colleagues!

Post 7000

I blame 2legs for my Email checking compulsion being at least seven years old, and having developed so far that I always check Emails on my phone when I'm travelling smiley - blush and that the very idea of being out of Email contactability for more than a couple of hours actually frightens me smiley - blush

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more