A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 2241

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for not badgering you into ensuring I was number one on the list! smiley - wahsmiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

Post 2242

Michael

I blame 2legs for abandoning his court by spending too much time badgering people into voting for him.

Post 2243

Its not been abandoned: I'm waiting for th builders to arrive and do a few repairs, and the plummers are late too; they are ment to be putting in the new heating system smiley - brr can get quite cold in a castle this time of year smiley - biggrin

Post 2244

smiley - doh and of course; I blame 2legs for the castle being so cold! and the builders and plummers and electritions not having turned up yet!

Post 2245

Michael

smiley - laugh

Make sure I get a new shower in my room, and that my aquarium is nice and cleansmiley - winkeye

Post 2246

Willl doo smiley - biggrin the last I heard from teh work men, was that they'l be along some time after the election is over smiley - grr lazy people they are; I dunno, any old excuess for them to bunk off work smiley - grr

Post 2247

Michael

Maybe they're busy campaigning for you.

Or against you.

I blame 2legs for not knowing which.

Post 2248

I blame 2legs for neither being the case.... I blame two legs for me having hired the most outstandingly long tea break taking worken smiley - biggrinsmiley - tea

Post 2249

A Super Furry Animal

If I don't win this 'ere election, that'll be 2legs' fault.

>> I also blame him for being unable to put the ~ over the n, as it should be <<

Wot, like this? ñ

I blame 2legs for you not knowing that.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 2250

Researcher 1463359

I blame 2legs cause Syd made out with Pozz. *sniff*

*someone whispers loudly* Ignore her...

Post 2251

Keseral - lost...

I blame 2legs for it having taken 16 years for me to to say, and be told "I love you" smiley - loveblush

and I also blame2legs for a certain 233 miles or so between us. smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - sadfacesmiley - sadfacesmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - crysmiley - crysmiley - cry<cry

Post 2252

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I blame 2legs for it being so quiet on h2 right now. Come on man! You won't be able to sleep all night if you win the election (not that you are going to win, that'll be Reddyfreddy by all accounts).

Post 2253

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Congratulations kess smiley - cheerupsmiley - magicgive it a few days n ime sure those miles wiii be covered yeeaah.smiley - magic

Post 2254

Ågen†™

I blame 2legs for long distance love

Post 2255

Baron Grim

I blame 2legs for letting ReddyFreddy beat me to the tilde!

Piñata!

Mañana!

smiley - musicalnoteÑa ña, ñaña, ñah ñah!smiley - whistle

Post 2256

Jab [Since 29th November 2002]

I blame 2legs for me not voting in the h2g2 election thing. I blame 2legs for the guilt, I would not wish to offend 2legs by not voting 2legs, but 2legs has stated not to vote 2legs but vote for another. I blame 2legs for being king, so has no vote, I blame 2legs for not being able to be voted for, being a king. Most of all I blame 2legs for this post having far too many 2legs in. smiley - erm

Post 2257

Baron Grim

20legs?

Post 2258

Jab [Since 29th November 2002]

smiley - laugh It's like a late night TV quiz show, people have to call in and solve a "how many" puzzle that is shown on-screen next to some dollybird asking for your 60 new pence, even if you don't get to guess; needing to call-in again for anothe 60 pence etc. etc. etc.

smiley - erm 20legs, 10pair'o'legs, there is only one 2legs... I blame 2legs for there always beeng a weird answer on these shows.

smiley - flustered

Yes, I blame 2legs for 'em, and me not just turnig to a differnt channel.

Post 2259

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for the idiot quizzes you get on TV:

For your chance to win an interestingly shaped rock just answer this question:
Who is the Son of God?
A) Jesus Christ
B) Linford Christie
C) Half a pound of best pork bangers

If you think you know the answer just call 01234 567890
Calls cost £352.50 per minute and should last no longer than three days.
Please get the bill payers permission before calling. Or, if you are a rebellious teenager, call when they're out and then deny everything when they get the phone bill.

Post 2260

Goddess PinkFluffyDuck ruler of all things!

I blame 2legs for all the work i have to do to catch up from having friday off to go to a stupid funeral that i didn't even want to go to and wasn't wanted at! and being ill yesterday! now i have 3 days worth of work to do and it's all your fault 2legs!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more