A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Jesus is coming back. Get ready!

Post 3041

toybox

Also, "relatives might be angry" if their daughter dates a guy who doesn't share their faith smiley - weird

Post 3042

A Super Furry Animal

Let's not forget that "relatives might be angry", with warner's lot, usually involves them going around and killing a woman.

Charming bunch.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 3043

Taff Agent of kaos

what is the difference between straight and bi????

smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - stoutsmiley - stoutsmiley - stoutsmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrink
smiley - tongueincheeksmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

smiley - bat

Post 3044

Maria

no difference Taff, sex happens in the mind, so, ask your partner to cross-dress and let your fancy flow
smiley - zen

Post 3045

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

>>no gay bloke has tried to chat me up...the b1tches."

It happens to me quite a lot. smiley - tongueoutsmiley - biggrin

If only the laydeez would do the same. smiley - sadface

Post 3046

Maria

try also tantra, it´s like homeopathy, if you think it works...

Post 3047

Taff Agent of kaos

<>

the wife already wears jeans and a t-shirt!!!!!

the joke was from a friend of mine who happens to be gay

smiley - bat

Post 3048

Maria

"If only the laydeez would do the same. "
you lier!
we all know you are a Don Juan!

Post 3049

Is homeopathic sex when it's so tiny that your partner doesn't notice it?

Post 3050

Maria

smiley - laugh

Post 3051

TerryG*09*

Im bk now......

y isit that everyone seems to think im religious?

>>stop hiding behind god<<

whos god?? not mine.
you should have known that.

Post 3052

Oh no...wait a minute...that's acupuncture:

'You'll only feel a tiny prick.'

Post 3053

Effers;England.

Ah I see doc has kick started the oh so familiar round of gay bashing filth and bigotry. It's so depressing when you have to read a backlog of the religos' bile. Congratualtions to all who have countered it with such intelligence and humour.

Post 3054

>>im religious?

My mistake. I thought you were insisting that marriage involves a priest and a church.

You're just a common-or-garden bigot, then. You don't even have the fallback of 'My faith teaches me that...'

So where *do* you get your abnormal views on homosexuality? How *did* you grow up so immoral?

Post 3055

Taff Agent of kaos

why does the catholic church frown on homosexuality when so many of them are buggering choir boys?????

smiley - bat

Post 3056

That's only the abnormal priests! The normal ones are abusing young girls.

Post 3057

TerryG*09*

Edward,

>>My mistake. I thought you were insisting that marriage involves a priest and a church.<<

no, you choose only to read that part because it suited *your* argument.

>>abnormal views on homosexuality<<

not were im from, theres people with more extreme views then me!

going bk to wrk.....speak to you tomorro

Post 3058

docsharp

Nice spot Taff,

I heard that the area of Sodom and Gomorrah was sudject to earthquakes and similar to what you said too. Trouble is damage Earthquakes used to get exempted from insurance policies as "Acts of God" so blame the insurance companies,smiley - laugh

Post 3059

docsharp

Ed, All I thought was that he was saying it to say "nice catch" to my girlfriend i.e. he was being nice to her in a round about way.

Effers, I didn't mean to bring up Homo bashing, I was trying to make the point about people being sexually vulnerable, and it is not just kids. Mid life crisis and Kundalini are similar if you prefer only to consider the first term that's fine but there are times when older people are vulnerable too. Some people do not just grow up once. It is easy when in this state to make a rash decision which later you regret.
Some people are born Gay, it's hardwired into their Genes, same thing with straight people, however some people are not hard wired either way or come to the conclusion that it makes no odds, these people are able to be convinced either way and have free will where sex is concerned. The world doesn't move to the beat of just one drum. "Everyone is not hard wired in everything there is free will".

Post 3060

anhaga

well, this place has been busy!

Edward hinted at it, but does anyone else find it remarkable that this terry person is using that evil concept Evolution as justification for right-wing, bigotted, usually fundamentalist religious views concerning varieties of human sexual experience? I must say, this terry person has the most hard-hearted (whatever 'heart' means), mean-spirited (whatever 'spirit' means) opinions I've ever come across. At least the likes of Justin claimed that the opinions weren't there own -- they were just following the direction of their (evil) god. This person seems to be claiming that the evil is purely their own.smiley - erm

It's sad and frightening that such people have grown into such malice. One wonders what sort of painful and vicious life experience has produced such unfeeling harshness.smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post