A Conversation for Ask h2g2

The fun of life

Post 1

Dozdim145651

Well soo much fun, where do we begin, well lets see, everyone can speak about their life and make it entertaining, if you dont have an entertaining life, you are horse face camilla or your just boring.

Come on share!
I mean its a bit boring here so share.
By the way how come i only have 1 person adding me to their friend list?

Come on read my journals, be my friend!

The fun of life

Post 2

Dozdim145651

Actually musical..... what ever happened to Billie?

And wheres kate winslet?

The fun of life

Post 3

Dozdim145651

This is supposedly quite a busy place, well its so buy that its kept me so entertained i would rather watch front row previews while i wait for graham norton

The fun of life

Post 4

Dozdim145651

Actually this is the first time ive posted my own thread here, maybe i should advertise my forum, but then since im not at the forum people might think im being weird and leave, but then they will see that it has loads of great places to talk, but then they will wonder why people havent been posting lately, but then i will tell them its because i havent been on and everyones been using email and then they wont think its very good, but then they look and they think its great so they register, then raising the number of registered people more people come along and they make friends and then their friends come along and make more friends, and then...

Well if people go there, then they will be helping me...

The fun of life

Post 5

Icy North

I'm sorry, did you say something?

The fun of life

Post 6

Recumbentman

The fun of life

Post 7

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

Blimey, its all a bit Nighthoover!

The fun of life

Post 8

The Doc

Not a single full stop in post number 4 - but mucho Chocolate Rush I think.......

The fun of life

Post 9

The Doc

Lettuce Spray, Warship and braise him for hath he returneth??

The fun of life

Post 10

Recumbentman

Em, not really . . . "Last posted: Jun 17, 2004"

The fun of life

Post 11

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

It appears we just weren't much fun.
smiley - sadface
~jwf~

Key: Complain about this post