A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Petty Hates

Post 5401

winnoch2 - Impostair Syndromair Extraordinaire

Me too ... smiley - run

Petty Hates

Post 5402

Oh bug*er - I hate it when I reply to something and it goes to the top of the next pagesmiley - erm

Petty Hates

Post 5403

On a related kind of thingy ... I'm not sexist but smiley - winkeye I've noticed over the years that women really don't tend to have much of a clue as to what men will find sexy in a woman. They tend to just assume it's the perfect hourglass body, blond hair, big smiley - tits, short skirts, etc, etc smiley - yawn whereas in reality everyone's taste is different and the most random looks can look smiley - drool on certain people.

The example above is a perfect example. Over-tight cloths, with a bit of muffin-top exposed skin can be incredibly sexy. In actual fact, I find a totally flat belly on a woman, or worse, a belly with muscles smiley - yuk a real turn-off.

I could go on with more examples, I really could, but as I'm an engaged man these days, I just wont smiley - handbagsmiley - yikes

Petty Hates

Post 5404

catatonicsleep

Thought of another one, people who pierce their child ears when the child is little. I've seen people with 1 year olds with pierced ears, the child can't have decided that they wanted that, and even if they had said to their parent that they did it's irrisponsible. A small child can't look after new piercings properly, they'll most likely play with them and the piercing will get infected because they don't know you're not supposed to touch them with dirty fingers.
I've seen this happening in the window of claire's accessories, how can any parent watch their baby cry in pain for the sake of 'fashion' I will never understand.

Petty Hates

Post 5405

catatonicsleep

When I said skin showing I didn't mean like a little bit of belly. Hell, I'm not the skinniest person and end up showing a little of my belly sometimes. I meant more like lots of it, like someone who is a size 18 squeezing into a 10 and showing most of their body in the process.

Petty Hates

Post 5406

Cheerful Dragon

Regarding ear piercing, I've not seen very small children with their ears pierced, but I agree that it's irresponsible. When I was young (pre-teens) a few of the girls at my school had pierced ears and I asked my mum if I could have mine done. (Mum has pierced ears, so I knew there wouldn't be any major problems.) Mum said I was too young, but I could have them done when I was 15. I don't know why she picked that age, but at least by then I was old enough to be able to take care of my ears.

Petty Hates

Post 5407

You can call me TC

In Italy and Spain they often pierce their kiddies' ears when very very young. At least unused ear-holes don't cause comment - it's the ones in the middle of the face that look odd.

Petty Hates

Post 5408

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

~*~When I said skin showing I didn't mean like a little bit of belly. Hell, I'm not the skinniest person and end up showing a little of my belly sometimes. I meant more like lots of it, like someone who is a size 18 squeezing into a 10 and showing most of their body in the process.~*~

What, you mean like this?
http://i.xanga.com/Tips_2_Thin/keira_knightly.jpg

Still looks good. smiley - winkeyesmiley - nahnah

smiley - pirate

Petty Hates

Post 5409

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

Hmmm.... I *may* be wrong, but she doesn't look a size 18 to me...

ANYWAY...

Regarding posts 5391-93... you may be interested in this thread... F16034?thread=4685889 smiley - winkeye

Petty Hates

Post 5410

catatonicsleep

I saw on a TV show a rather large woman wearing a boob tube that didn't contain all her boobs and a short skirt that didn't contain all her ass, I thought that was kind of yucky. Then again I also saw a rather thin woman wearing a pair of trousers with the ass taken out so you could see her thong, which was more yucky.

Petty Hates

Post 5411

winternights

When the batteries in my Walkman go flatsmiley - steam

Petty Hates

Post 5412

(crazyhorse)impeach hypatia

mobile phones

Petty Hates

Post 5413

The Groob

Taking part in some survey/test online, assuming it's free and easy, only to find you have to register at the end and THEN they expect you to pay. Sorry. You just lost any chance of my loyalty for life.

Petty Hates

Post 5414

Being told you've won a free iPhone, laptop, supercomputer, whatever, only after you've applied to about a dozen "special offers", the cumulative cost of which being equal to the iPhone.

smiley - pirate

Petty Hates

Post 5415

Malabarista - now with added pony

People who're gullible enough to fall for that kind of thing smiley - whistle

Petty Hates

Post 5416

iainturnbull

insurance ads

Petty Hates

Post 5417

eloisa

Choice catalogue.

Petty Hates

Post 5418

iainturnbull

amateur psycologists

Petty Hates

Post 5419

Psychology in general.

smiley - pirate

Petty Hates

Post 5420

Especially personal/family psychiatrists.

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more