A Conversation for Ask h2g2

DOG HAIR

Post 1

Captain Oveur

How can my dog know how to shed his white hair on a dark carpet and black hair on a light one?

DOG HAIR

Post 2

Rickshaw Splat

Perhaps he's also shedding the black hair on the dark carpet and the white hair on the light carpet but you just can't see it!

DOG HAIR

Post 3

Valex

There's a device under the dog's skin detecting the colour particles on the floor. I'ts a bit like with camillions. I'm sure that your dog is totally unaware of it! (While your carpets are FULLY aware of it!!!)

DOG HAIR

Post 4

Halia

I have the solution. I do not believe that your dog appreciates the fact that his or her owner is a Hitchhiker of the Galaxy. I think your dog wants to stop all progress in our hitchhiking mission. I think your dog is spending all of it's time trying to create more cleanup work for you so that you will not have time to discover the secrets of teh universe and maybe uncover a hidden conspiracy involving your dog and George W. Bush (something he may or may not have done). So, shave your dog and discover the truth! May the force be with you!

DOG HAIR

Post 5

a visitor to planet earth

Cut your dog's fur very short. That will make life easier.

DOG HAIR

Post 6

Kerr_Avon - hunting stray apostrophes and gutting poorly parsed sentences

It bloody won't- short dog hair is spikey and stabs youat the most inconvient moment. I know- I've got a short-haired dog that sheds *everywhere*. No matte rhow often I clean and vacuum, every surface in the house is covered in the stuff smiley - cross

smiley - ale

DOG HAIR

Post 7

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

it's amazing how a small pet hair can break through the skin on the palm of your hand and go as deep as a quarter of a centimetere - usually without you noticing. But if you tried to do it yourself it would never work - freaks me out!

DOG HAIR

Post 8

mugoftea

Imac is good or Veet as it's changed to, just treat your dog once a fortnight. Hair problem solved!smiley - ok Buy him a coat for the winter and sun block for summer tho'...smiley - winkeyesmiley - run

DOG HAIR

Post 9

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

smiley - yikes

Key: Complain about this post