A Conversation for Ask h2g2

how do i find other peoples h2g2 homepages

Post 1

Rebel

well that's it really ... where are they ? ... how do i find a list and then go to them .... while we are on the subject will anyone ever find my page ...or did i just do that to make me feel better ?

Post 2

Kate

You can either click on anyone's name (above their posts) and that will take you to their page, or you can click on "search h2g2" to search for a specific person's page.

As for lists, there really aren't any official lists out there, but just about everyone I've visited (and myself) have lists of the other researchers they like to visit on their page. For example, my list is here:

http://www.h2g2.com/A149023

Best,
Kate smiley - smiley

Post 3

Rebel

thank you kate. very helpful and true i did as you suggested and spent some quality time looking at your home page smiley - smiley I am now booking some space on billboards across London to advertise my homepage.

Post 4

Kate

Hey, there you go!

Or...as a slightly more cost-effective method, you could always join a banner exchange (cough floor42.com cough) smiley - winkeye

Best,
Kate smiley - smiley

Post 5

miraculousrandomness - being elvised is hard but so is changing your title so I wont

You click on their name when it is hyperlinked

MRsmiley - rainbowsmiley - weird

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more