A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What's wrong with... H2G2 researchers..or gits?

Post 601

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

I was having a scratch. I was trying to work out if I had that burning sensation before or after the encounter with your mother/sister.

Liam.

Post 602

Apparition™ (Mourning Empty the best uncle anyone could wish for)

Sounds reasonable...

Lots of "people" scratch their heads when they think.

Post 603

The Jester (P. S. of Village Idiots, Muse of Comedians, Keeper of Jokes, Chef and Seraph of Bad Jokes) LUG @ A458228

Of course, that's assuming he's capable of thought, a concept of which I am not convinced.

38-J

JOTD: I was the teacher's pet. She couldn't afford a dog.

Post 604

GTBacchus

Apparition, I'd tell you how many people I killed this morning because they reminded me of you, but I know you can't really comprehend numbers larger than 4.

I know you're familiar with 4 - it's how many nostrils you have, remember?

Post 605

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Killed? Did you breath on them or just pass wind? And you jester, why are you standing on your head? Oh wait that *is* what your face looks like. Nice nose, too bad about the rest of you.

Post 606

clzoomer- a bit woobly

...and I always thought *you* were the joke of the day...

Post 607

Apparition™ (Mourning Empty the best uncle anyone could wish for)

"I know you're familiar with 4 - it's how many nostrils you have, remember?"

Yes GTB, please extract your nose from my arse. I'll tell you again. I'M NOT INTERESTED.

Post 608

clzoomer- a bit woobly

As opposed to the great gaping hole in the middle of that thing you call a face?

Post 609

Fat Mammoth

I think the main problem with H2G2 researchers is that they're all cowardly, gay, black and communist.

Damn those yellow pinkie black reds!

Post 610

Eggy - XP doesnt like final fantasy VII

Ah, but you are an apogenous, bovaristic, coprolalial, dasypygal, excerebrose, facinorous, oligophrenial, papuliferous, quiquilian, gnathonic, hircine, ithyphallic, jumentous, kyphotic, labrose, mephitic, napiform, wentrpotent, wlatsome, xylocephalous, rebarbative, saponaceous, thersitical, unguinous, yirning zoophyte.

Post 611

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Ya, what he said!

Post 612

Fat Mammoth

Ooh, somebody got a Thesaurus for Christmas. They probably got it off their Mum who thought it was movie-tie in for Jurassic Park.

Post 613

clzoomer- a bit woobly

He's still looking in it for another word for *Thesaurus*. Enough about that, why hasn't your body realised it's uselessness and ceased to function? Surely (and I don't mind calling you Shirley) one of your major organs would suffice as a garrotte?

Post 614

Fat Mammoth

After you. Please, I practically insist.

Post 615

clzoomer- a bit woobly

The tiny pleasure I have seeing you stumble over the English language is miniscule compared to the joy I might experience learning of your painful death. Please do not deny me. Anyway, I asked first.

Post 616

Fat Mammoth

Yeah, but you see, I don't like you. In fact I'm actually becoming quite nausious discussing it. I think it would be best for everyone concerned if your mother signed up for post-natal abortion right now.

Post 617

clzoomer- a bit woobly

*best for everyone concerned*? I think if you go back to the previous posts and count them up like the anal little accountant you are you will see differently! Insults towards me are generally playful reparte (and few in number) whereas the entire community is joined in the distasteful aknowledgement of your existance and desire to see your lenghty death-throes!

Post 618

clzoomer- a bit woobly

*best for everyone concerned*? I think if you go back to the previous posts and count them up like the anal little accountant you are you will see differently! Insults towards me are generally playful reparte (and few in number) whereas the entire community is joined in the distasteful aknowledgement of your existance and desire to see your lengthy death-throes!

Post 619

Fat Mammoth

cl zoomer is such scum, that some people have used him as final proof that God doesn't exist. The argument goes something like this.

God says: Without faith I am nothing.

Man says: But Cl Zoomer's a complete git. Surely in a world where he existed, you couldn't?

God says: Yeah, I ballsed up with that one. Actually I think I'll top myself now. But not before giving Zoomer a plague of genital warts.

God disappears in a puff of self-revulsion at having created Cl Zoomer. Cl zoomer kills himself because of the genital warts all over his forehead. Man lives happily ever after.

Post 620

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Ah, the logic of those who need to justify themselves.

Supposition: Fat Mammoth needs to justify his own existance in the ocean of facts supporting the universes' desire for his departure.

Proof: He must invent his own God in his arguement for another's demise, creating Him and destroying Him in the process. In addition deflecting valid criticism of his git-ness.

Therefore: Fat Mammoth is an ego-centric, Deo-ciding, self deludeing, tin-pot neo-fascist with delusions of grandeur. Further, those who know him well seem to think he smells bad.

Q.E.D. (Quite Enough! Die!)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more