A Conversation for Ask h2g2

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 201

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Not sure he counts as a Saudi ruler..smiley - erm

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 202

The Groob

I'm well aware that it's a different country but I think it's unlikely that someone would forget the name of SH.

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 203

Knowing TJM as I do, he probably meant it as a smiley - tongueincheek and *did* mean Saddam

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 204

benjaminpmoore

Given that I'm credited on this web page I guess I ought to pop in a say hello. I'd go for skulls, personally, btw. I know roses are more kind spirited, but then this isn't really that sort of game is it?

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 205

Hello bpm smiley - smiley
Are you going to do a top ten for 2007?

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 206

Pink Paisley

OK, I'm sure that I've missed something. Where does my Deathlist 2007 entry go?

PP

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 207

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

Right-O. Coding in Word, error-free?! Tricky. I'd use Notepad. Word can do funny things to code. Some respect is due to you if you managed it, though!

And I hadn't looked at post one. You could, of course, make those table headers into links for the post concerned (including the show=1 element in the URL, of course).

TRiG.smiley - sorry

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 208

Very murky, SWL, very.

TRiG.smiley - skull

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 209

You haven't missed anything Mr Pink-Paisley, the thread hasn't been made yet, or we might even be posting them here where everyone's already subscribed. My list has changed several times but I think I'm *happy*smiley - rolleyes with the one standing now.

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 210

The Groob

I'm having great problems choosing my under 50. I'm thinking Lindsay Lohan because she's a peez head and a perfect 'mad stalker' candidate. Grand Prix isn't as dangerous as it used to be so I'm not considering any drivers. Pop stars just ain't as rebellious as they used to be. It's tricky.

(I'm sure you're grateful for that insight into the sick mind of a Deathlist contributor smiley - winkeye )

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 211

There's always those who like to live dangerously, and have the funds to provide their own private aircraft.

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 212

Mu Beta

We are go for 2007!

F19585?thread=3774132

B

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 213

Mu Beta

Please note Rule 2, which should hopefully muck up those that have been thinking too hard about this. smiley - evilgrin

B

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 214

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

>"including the show=1 element in the URL"

Can someone tell me how to do that please smiley - smiley (Specifically, what do I put between the end of the thread URL and show #)

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 215

Way too complicated for me to help, sorry Emmily.smiley - sadface

I think your posting "post 1/2/3/4" etc. is helpful enoughsmiley - ok

2006 Deathlist Game

Post 216

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

smiley - cheers GB smiley - smiley, I think TRiG knows how to do it, it's not that difficult, once I know how, I only need to do it once, then copy & paste changing the last digit for the rest. smiley - magic

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

&show=1

Post 217

<LINK H2G2="<./>F19585?thread=1973393&skip=206&show=1</.>">Post 207smiley - geek

Geekspeek

Post 218

Alternatively, you can shorten it by omitting the forum number: <./>T1973393&skip=206&show=1</.>. And while you're at it, clean up that table. It could do with a couple of empty cells at the end: &nbsp;.

TRiG.smiley - geek

Geekspeek

Post 219

smiley - cheers TRiG, I'll sort it out later, gotta smiley - run now smiley - smiley

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Geekspeek

Post 220

Done, smiley - cheers again TRiG smiley - smiley

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more