Asteroid threat!

Post 61

the autist formerly known as flinch

All together now:

smiley - musicalnote A Hard Rain's Gonna Fa-a-all smiley - musicalnote

Asteroid threat!

Post 62

garbled

I think Rainbow may have hit on the answer ... if we all chip in a few quid, I'm sure we could afford to pay some junkie to burgle his/her house every time the silver lining starts to show.

Asteroid threat!

Post 63

Xanatic

But I think Deep Impact and Armageddon has taught us something. If Earth is being threatened by an asteroid, send out real astronauts to deal with it, not Hollywood actors.

Asteroid threat!

Post 64

Philbert

I think that it's quite reasonable for Americans to be bashed on all threads?

(To all our American listeners, don't worry, tell yourselves that their just joking, don't really mean it or that you are just misunderstood).

smiley - winkeye

Asteroid threat!

Post 65

Xanatic

Or that we are just evildoers.

Asteroid threat!

Post 66

Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

Yup.
I cough to being an evildoer. In the grand, moustache twirling school of Ming the Merciless.
smiley - shark

Asteroid threat!

Post 67

Whisky

As taught by Mina the Merciless eh Blues smiley - shark?

smiley - winkeye

Asteroid threat!

Post 68

Jack-oh, back on dry land for three whole weeks...

I thought Bruce Willis was on stand by for this sort of thing...

smiley - tongueout

Jack-oh

Asteroid threat!

Post 69

Moonglum Clampflower (MornC), Muse of Ego, Keeper of the Lamp and Guru, (aka Happinose)

I wouldn't worry about the asteroids. It's Yellow Stone Park that bothers me!! I pretty sure that it's not the only one of it's kind either.

smiley - cheers

smiley - crescentmoonsmiley - biggrin

Asteroid threat!

Post 70

Xanatic

Nope, there is also an island in the pacific that is in danger of collapsing. If it does, there will be a one kilometer high tsunami killing off the coastlines of half the world.

Asteroid threat!

Post 71

CMaster

Well, i depends how much of La Palma collapses, and with how much force. So, we'd better all build some BIG sea defences.

Asteroid threat!

Post 72

Researcher PSG

And they would have to run a fair distance inland. God, imagine looking out of your window and seeing a kilometer high wave has come a calling.

But with asteroids by the time we spot them, with the systems we have now, we wouldn't even have time to shoot Bruce Willis out of a canon at it.

Researcher PSG

Asteroid threat!

Post 73

Captain Kebab

Errrm, shouldn't we lie down or put paper bags on our heads or something?

Asteroid threat!

Post 74

Researcher PSG

If you like smiley - smiley [sorry couldn't resist it]

Asteroid threat!

Post 75

Captain Kebab

smiley - biggrin

Asteroid threat!

Post 76

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Will it help?

Asteroid threat!

Post 77

Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

Only if you'll feel better about not seeing it coming...smiley - biggrin
smiley - shark

Asteroid threat!

Post 78

Xanatic

Well, if I knew an asteroid was coming and would wipe out the Earth, I'd make sure I saw the fireworks at least.

Asteroid threat!

Post 79

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

with a little luck, the Asteroid would burn up due to all that pollution we put up there, like in the Simpsons.

Key: Complain about this post