A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 3681

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, Essex UK 27 August 2007 14:48

It has been forecasted to be a cool day but it is a lot warmer than it was on Saturday and more like the 25c + that was expected on Saturday. I have put some washing out late morning and it is dry now.

Post 3682

Steve51

Albury, NSW, Australia..almost midnight and the weather is glorious..smiley - biggrin

Currently http://weather.news.com.au/index.jsp?site=theaustralian&contexttype=district&contextcode=n10&sitecode=72160

smiley - cheers

Peeb

Post 3683

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

hey isn't giving a link to the weather forecast cheating? smiley - tongueout

been threatening to rain here

Post 3684

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

i dont think, afterall, its whats the weather doing----i cant, no internet lol smiley - peacedove jim

Post 3685

smiley - smiley

Post 3686

loonycat - run out of fizz

Sussex: today was warm again with wispy clouds at time.

Post 3687

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Nara Japan 4,pm At lunch time today we had a large clap of thunder then about 20mins of heavy rain ,It's been overcast all day and the temp has dropped to 31c smiley - smiley

Post 3688

hi one and all
-
yesterday was the bank hol,warm and sunny, yep you guessed it, back to cold and dull, and could be rain before tonight.
-
its now 9-55am, on the 28th agust, in bradford yorkshire uk,2007 smiley - peacedove jim

Post 3689

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, Essex UK 27 August 2007 21:50
Warm day 21 c, partly cloudy with plenty of sunny spells. No rain as forecasted even though there when it clouded over for a short while that it looked like it was about. Although it like it was raining in Aveley which is a mile away from South Ockendon as the crow flies.

Post 3690

Nara Japan 12.30pm Woken up at 4am by thunder and rain again so had to go round closing windows.

Been raining on and off all day, thunder too . If you want to see it ,catch some of the athletics in Osaka cause I'm sure It's the same on that side of the mountain.

It is cooler again too only 29c almost comfortablesmiley - smiley

Post 3691

Just went out on the deck for a check about and noticed my fish pond is full n that was down a good 4inch yesterday and their is water laying on top of the grass so no chasing the lawnmower today smiley - winkeye

Post 3692

hi all
-
it started out cold and dull this morning, but as the day went on, we had sunshine and it was warm again.
-
at 7-30pm,on the 29th of august,in bradford yorkshire,uk. 2007smiley - peacedovesmiley - disco jim

Post 3693

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, Essex UK 29 August 2007 20:08
Warm day 21 c, partly cloudy with sunny spells.

Post 3694

Nara Japan 9.50am ,Going to come here early today think it's going to get busy later ,The sky is just one colour today grey solid grey not much wind but it does feel fresher outside good chance of rain and I can still hear thunder rolling about, todays max will get to 31c and at the moment inside temp has dropped to 28c so no air cons on at the moment smiley - biggrin

Post 3695

Ballynac

London 9.15am, 30th August

Grey and overcast, with a slight breeze. Currently about 17c. At least it's not raining.

Post 3696

grey sky here too

Post 3697

Ryan the Daemon Prince - Dealing Arms to Svalbard Since 1995

And here.

Post 3698

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, Essex UK 30 August 2007 19:40
Warm day 21 c, cloudy with with a few sunny spells in the late afternoon. It is now partly cloudly and when there is cloud it is thin.

Post 3699

Nara Japan 2.50pm Rain on and off all day, min temp 27c max 32c smiley - erm

Post 3700

hi all
-
its another dull dya at the moment, and could be rain later,
-
i was going to cut the grass, on the front lawn at least, but looks like i wont be able to.
-
its 10-10am,on the 31st, the last day of august, in bradford yorkshire uk, 2007 smiley - peacedove jim

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more