A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What's in your paste buffer?

Post 161

Witty Ditty

Casper Milquetoast

Post 162

GTBacchus

There's nothing in my paste, and don't call me 'buffer'!

No, seriously, let's see:

------------
Free will exists for those who are able to exercise it and to overcome their emotions and base desires
------------

Looks like I was copying and pasting in Peer Review again. Or is that the erotica I was writing last night? So hard to tell.

Post 163

C Hawke

"The ******** is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked web sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages."

smiley - biggrin love it when I come in and paste what I was doing laast night (PC acts as server in a P2P network so on all time)

CH - now putting Terms and conditions on his work pages smiley - sadface

Post 164

Researcher 177704

The GuideML to my entry called 'How to make your own coasters' currently residing in Peer Review.

smiley - rocket

Post 165

Ashley

This was in mine...

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=00002A2D-B02B-1C72-9EB7809EC588F2D7&pageNumber=1&catID=2

Post 166

Tonto

[Unsuitable link removed by Moderator]

Post 167

Ste

blastall -i NewRiceV8.renamed -d ../maizefulllengthcdnas/FL_all.fasta -p blastn -o NewRiceAll_vs_FLMaizecDNA

More Unix Bio stuff...

smiley - earth

Post 168

broelan

Conversations
Message Centre
About Me
Journal
Guide Entries

Post 169

Sierra Indigo - now Cheesecakethulhu flavoured

>>Siobhan wanders over and hugs Hassan, settling down next to him "You're good people. And if you don't stop beating yourself up, I'll have to kick your ass"<<

Hrm..*ponderponder* Ohyesh. I had to repost for someone who missed it in a chatroom.

Post 170

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py?Pyt=Tmap&tarname=Charlotte+Douglas+International+Airport&tardesc=&osd=&newname=&newdesc=&dsd=&newHash=&newTHash=&newErr=&newTErr=&newFL=Use+Address+Below&newaddr=&newcsz=Tazewell+Va&newcountry=us&newTFL=Use+Address+Below&newtaddr=CLT&newtcsz=Charlotte%2C+NC&newtcountry=us&Submit=Get+Directions

smiley - wow

Post 171

That's a long URL smiley - bigeyes

Post 172

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

Yeah, surprised myself on that one, I did. smiley - winkeye

Post 173

Wayfarer-- I only wish I were crackly

www.strange-matter.com

Post 174

I was going to tug this one back up to the top, but I see Wayfarer beat me to it smiley - biggrin Ah well, here tis anyways...

http://www.epilogue.net/users/adorna/Tatooed_girl_color.jpg

Post 175

www.strange-matter.com

Post 176

oops.... got an error page at first.

Post 177

Sue

http://www3.open.ac.uk/courses/bin/p12.dll?C02T209_technology

Argh...

Post 178

Researcher 177704

at least he can understand the content of these emails, unlike some of the one's i've sent in the past. lemon? frank sinatra? dean martin? restaurant? who guitarist boy?
I can't wait for my essay/letter to arrive. Letters are so much cooler than emails, and i can read them in my bedroom rather than having to sit at my crappy computer. I feel like going and locking myself in my bedroom (ok, it doesn't have a lock, but the loud music is equally effective) and doing something fun and creative. I can't mind my f**king craftknife anywhere though, it's annoying me. Having to use s**ty scissors is seriously putting me off doing anything arty.
Trains are really cool, although the longest train journey i've ever been on was just two hours - Trieste to Venice. That journey was mighty fun; i spent the whole time listening to Kid A on 'repeat' and reading The restaurant at the end of the universe. By contrast, I have to go on a six hour ferry crossing next week. Man, that's going to suck. I'll think i'll start making mixed tapes now, in preparation.

Just a few lines from a large email that i copied by accident.
smiley - rocket

Post 179

Nbcdnzr, the dragon was slain, and there was much rejoicing

paste:

IZZY STRADLIN
117 Degrees
(Mercury) © 1998 1 tim 1 min 8(6)

I put this and some more stuff in the babelfish smiley - fish at altavista, but I soon dicovered it doesn't do any of the scandinavian languages, not the real thing apparently. I cut the rest out, save the mods some work.

Post 180

broelan

Saint Sir Culdasac - PS of Duelling

i was doing a bit of homework like a good little angelsmiley - angel

Key: Complain about this post