A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Body hair

Post 81

Ian The Moose

Anyone seen the newest type of wig on the market - the muff wig? Loads of different colours and styles apparantly. Very tasteful.

(Fake) Body hair

Post 82

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

"Merkins" they're called.

(Fake) Body hair

Post 83

Fate Amenable To Change

'Muff wigs' Big in Japan I believe.
Anyone going to own up to ever wearing one.. or (blokes.. or whoever, hell, I'm broadminded) chest wigs?

(Fake) Body hair

Post 84

Paul the Brake

I don't know about wearing a chest wig but I used to have mine waxed before the op smiley - smiley

(Fake) Body hair

Post 85

Whammy

Muff wigs?

I visualize wandering around some pub asking strange women if the mouthful of hair I woke up with this morning belongs to them...

Or the classic conversation:

She: "Honey, what's this piece of fur doing in the waterbed?"
He: "What? Oh... er... ah, the cat must have a hairball, yeah, that's it..."
She: "But it looks just like..."
He: "No, no... that's preposterous... obviously the cat... here, I'll throw it out."
She: "Honey?... We don't have a cat!"

(Fake) Body hair

Post 86

Jenny and Fred the cheese

but sweetie we do have a cat

(Fake) Body hair

Post 87

But does it wear Merkins?

(Fake) Body hair

Post 88

aparently so, it lost all it's hair when it was chriogenicly (spelling is irrelivant) frozen, they didn't make allowances for cats.

(Fake) Body hair

Post 89

But then it would have to have an all-over body Merkin. A bit like a Christmas stocking. I don't think the cat would be at all co-operative.

(Fake) Body hair

Post 90

he didn't seem to mind, wait why are we asuming its a he?

(Fake) Body hair

Post 91

Alright then, she. At least that would make the overall shape of the All-Over-Body-Merkin-For-Cats/Bodystocking a lot neater.

(Fake) Body hair

Post 92

do you think i could get one in my size?

(Fake) Body hair

Post 93

That depends. Are you as neat as a female cat?

(Fake) Body hair

Post 94

Paul the Brake

Plese tsop all htis talk of Jenny in a body stocking, It si too distracting I can hardly tyro I mean rype, sorry I mean type smiley - winkeye

Body hair

Post 95

wingpig

One of the things that out me off swimming more than I did when I was young was the entire body hair removal thing practised by serious swimmers. It takes a second or two to motice, but you realise that there's something strangely wrong with them besides the weirdly thin legs and perpindicular neck/shoulder interface.

Body hair

Post 96

lucan

sorry to go back to the original subject, but i've been wondering for years + years, why do we still have underarm hair? it doesn't need to keep us warm, protect, or emphasize anything, and in my experience (shaven/unshaven, long sleeves/no sleeves), doesn't spirit away sweat particularly well.

Body hair

Post 97

Lupa Mirabilis, Serious Inquisitor

I believe it's to trap pheromones.

Body hair

Post 98

banana

Ok, can anyone help me? As pertaining to "shaving your lady'd bits", well, just how does it work? Do you just shave it into a nice shape?
Or do you trim it as well, to make it neater? Or do you just whip the whole lot off?

Body hair

Post 99

Fate Amenable To Change

Speaking for my self - Sugar it to make it neater smiley - smiley

Body hair

Post 100

Vestboy

Blimey! After all this time this thread pops up again. What's this about trapping pheromones in your underarm hair? I think you should just neuter them and let them go. Otherwise I'd have to start the "free the pheromones" group.

Key: Complain about this post