A Conversation for Ask h2g2

cancel

Post 1521

Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

Rolls on floor laughing at word-smithing genius

cancel

Post 1522

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - biggrin The Hooverbs are a translation I made from teh origional Hooverscripts remains discoverd a few months back, so I merely copy and pasted the appropiate section for todays service into my post and the speling mistakes are all my own creations smiley - laugh Still no sign of nighthoover? smiley - sadface perhps i'm just too hopeful smiley - laugh

cancel

Post 1523

threesecondmemory

No sign in XS on Friday, no sign at the drum shop on saturday (although I did spy a very nice Yamaha Stage custom kit that I may purchase v soon). No sign at the party in Eccles on saturday night, or on the squash court sunday afternoon, or in the gym, and sadly,no sign at the comedy store last night. smiley - sadface

So how was everyone elses weekend?

cancel

Post 1524

Tonto

Disasterous, no Hoover anywhere smiley - yikes

cancel

Post 1525

druuuuunken! smiley - headhurts my birhday went with a schwing and a brandy or two and an smiley - ale or some number incomprehendible smiley - laugh no nighthooer to bless my BDay with smiley - sadface would have been teh best present of all smiley - sadface

cancel

Post 1526

Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

*comfort* Bear up, 2legs, for imminent must be his return!

cancel

Post 1527

Noggin the Nog

That'll be another two thousand years then smiley - wah

Noggin

cancel

Post 1528

Tonto

We must not be pessimistic, for I shall look for the hoover one in swindon tomorrow and on wednesday. Then I shall search London on Thursday and shall then return to swindon on friday in case i missed him/her, before returning to my home in Sheffield where he may be in the pub I will go in on Friday!

cancel

Post 1529

and I have recruited 2000 secondary school pupils into the search, we must be closing in by now smiley - grovel and Red Scout is to return to congo and cameroon to search whilst I trawl the streets bars, pubs and cafe's all over Cambridge smiley - erm and the University buildings as well, obviously smiley - zen out prophet will return at the appropiate hour smiley - zen wait, and search and drink and search smiley - zensmiley - sadface

cancel

Post 1530

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

It is with great sadness that nighthoover has not been sighted in the Antipodes (or at least in my part of the aforesaid area) smiley - blue

Question: If nighthoover appears down here will he suck down instead of up?? I hope not - I like ducks.

cancel

Post 1531

ali1kinobe

No (s)he will suck clockwise rather than counter clockwise smiley - biggrin

cancel

Post 1532

Jay and Silent Bob

What does nighthoover look like?

cancel

Post 1533

threesecondmemory

2legs, happy belated birthday fella. sorry I didn't congratualte you on the day (threesecondmemory an all that). Didn't your birthday party thread get revived?

No sign of the mighty one at the landmine charity gig we did last night. smiley - sadface

cancel

Post 1534

The party-thread was indeed revived a little before hand and during though I wasn't about, being in a slightly more unfit state than normal after drinking a not inconsiderably larger than excessivly large amount of fermented vegetable products over two nights and two days, or was it longer? has someone changed the date on my computer? smiley - erm Oh well, never mind smiley - biggrin but the birthday thread never reallly died smiley - biggrin now one year old is the thread and onwards it shall go smiley - biggrin nighthoover? what does nighthoover look like? good question smiley - ermsmiley - erm No sign still however of our prophet nighthoover the mighty one the ruler of the spaces behind pieces of furnature where much dust dost collect smiley - sadface oh mighty nighthoover, son of the one true bob, reveal yourself and rid us of this filth and dust and dark and dank dust that holds much filth and dustyness and show us the nighthooverly path to nighthooverlightment and nighthooverly existance on an alternative dimension of nighthooverability and all things nighthoover smiley - zen lettuce pray smiley - zensmiley - zen

cancel

Post 1535

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

*and so they prayed*
smiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovel
smiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovel

*but some of them giggled and lo', the spirit of nighthoover swept them from the fold*

smiley - laugh
~jwf~

cancel

Post 1536

MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMM
OhmOhmOhmOhm
nighthooverable and inefferable
nighthooverly and drunk
wihtout the prophet deeper their sadness sunk smiley - wahsmiley - wah oh mighty nighthoover how long shall we wait? smiley - grovelsmiley - bussmiley - bussmiley - wah oh nighthoover show us the way to the hooverhsop in the sky the place where the nighthooverable and nighthooverly go when they cry smiley - wahsmiley - wah oh The One True Bob show us the way to thi most hooverly son of nighthooverability and nighthooverlyness second to nnun smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - zen

pertunia + trouser leg = 4.2 smiley - huh

cancel

Post 1537

Jay and Silent Bob

You don't know what she looks like do you

cancel

Post 1538

threesecondmemory

Or he?

cancel

Post 1539

Jay and Silent Bob

Exactly you dont even know nighthoovers gender. how do you ever expect to find this person?

cancel

Post 1540

threesecondmemory

smiley - erm

smiley - whistle

smiley - erm

We, er, just, erm, will.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more