A Conversation for Ask h2g2

cancel

Post 6181

Todaymueller

And forsooth it was said to get garter, and garter was got not once, not twice but thrice got was garter. Praise be the garter was hoovered every time it was got. HHommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Woof.

cancel

Post 6182

Taff Agent of kaos

and lo did the hooverites call upon the mistress to move the sofa, but the mistress did not heed the pleas of the hooverites and there was mutch wailing and gnashing of teeth, and again did the hooverites call for the sofa to be moved, and the master came unto the room and mooved the sofa, thus was found the things that had been lost, the back door key, the tea spoon and the stub of the pencil and the hooverites rejoyced.

here endeth the lesson

smiley - bat

cancel

Post 6183

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

smiley - zen Sofa, so good.

cancel

Post 6184

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - laughsmiley - biggrinsmiley - zen and lo for in the moving of the sofa many a dust bunny did appear adn could be ridden off in the hoovering that therein took place thriley so smiley - zen and they all ate lettuce spray for dinner to celibrate, and kebab, and beer, and did wait until the heat had gone from the day afore this all could happen fhrily. smiley - zen
My hoover sucks...

cancel

Post 6185

My hoover doesn't suck much these days... I fear something may be wrong with it... either that or the bag needs emtpying... smiley - dohsmiley - erm

cancel

Post 6186

A Super Furry Animal

Why does a hoover suck?

Because it has't got any teeth.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

cancel

Post 6187

I think your being adversly affected by being upside down... All the blood has clearly run into your head smiley - tongueoutsmiley - snorksmiley - groansmiley - zen
I hate this hoover I've got... its not even a proper* hoover... it really sucks in a bad way... such a terrible design... smiley - wah

cancel

Post 6188

A Super Furry Animal

>> I think your being adversly affected by being upside down. <<

We just hoover the ceiling instead. In Wellingon, the problem is the ceiling rose. In Christchurch, the problem is the ceiling fell.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

cancel

Post 6189

smiley - wow good point... if I could hoover my ceiling I'd be able to get rid of all these cobwebs and bats...

cancel

Post 6190

bunnyfrog

Im going to regret this...

HOW are you lot still going? Quit! Quiteth and Quitist some more!

Though lettuce wonder why Im posting after over a month of...er...Quitting.

cancel

Post 6191

Deadangel - Still not dead, just!

Bunny! You're back! YAY!

It was all getting a little too sensible in here. Now you're back 2legs will get all smiley - weird again.

cancel

Post 6192

Baron Grim

I was quite convinced you, bunnyfrog, had pulled a nighthoover and canceled your way out of here. Nice to see you return. smiley - cheers

cancel

Post 6193

Baron Grim

Ah, by the looks of it, you DID. smiley - bigeyes

You're bunnyfrog mark II. Mark I's last post was a year ago. Yea, there was some tinkering behind the scenes here within the last year I believe that would effectively close dusty accounts. I wasn't happy about that. In effect, you win as the one true nighthoover can never truly return using hir original account either.

On a side note, if nighthoover could return there's a new feature on h2g2... an honest to BoB cancel option. An abomination if there ever were one.

cancel

Post 6194

yea, for again lo as it were told like the laminated kitchen countertops made in spain with their tales of kitchen countertopness, so it came to pass that it did indeed come to pass, like the great passing of the great passing thing which did itself thereby pass in its passingnesss, and so low, and low and high, and maybe middly too for thrily so as vodka follows cars, as true as the laminated pieces of paper pushed through letterboxes by the royal mail, did the returning return to retun once more smiley - zen and lettuce spry that only from this may indeed again arrise th e potential possiblities of that to which we all enduringly endure our waiting for the retuneth must retuneth in order to retun as also it is or was or might have been probably told yea thriley so smiley - zen
Lettuce dance on the roof again smiley - zensmiley - diva

cancel

Post 6195

Told you so!

cancel

Post 6196

bunnyfrog

I.....win?
smiley - wah Why did I come back? smiley - wah

cancel

Post 6197

Baron Grim

Well, I could remind you of "THE GAME" and therefore you lose yet again.

Is that better. (Of course, I just lost again as well.)

cancel

Post 6198

We can never leave smiley - zen

cancel

Post 6199

bunnyfrog

Well, no, you would have to be some kind of vegetation to leave correctly. Though the habits of 2legs makes me wonder...
What you can do however is QUIT! Aha!

cancel

Post 6200

You're not Alan Partridge are you, y'know, out in the real world? smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more