A Conversation for Ask h2g2

cancel

Post 5901

Old Buffer

smiley - biggrin
I'm sorry to sound like an unbeliever (non-believer?), but I can see absolutely no evidence that nighthoover can reach the really hard places that get missed. I thought the cricket thing sounded...

Hey, you're not making this up as you go are you?

cancel

Post 5902

Baron Grim

Of course you can see no evidence, for with evidence ends faith!

It's a typical beginners' error, think naught of it. Now lettuce srpy smiley - zensmiley - grovelsmiley - zen

cancel

Post 5903

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

"make it up as you go along" smiley - wow
You know. The very smallest inception of a mereist slight glimmer of a the very vaguest notion of such a thing had not even begun to be even contemplated.

lettuce spry mhriley so smiley - zen

And sing, lettuce sing too.

"here be the carpet,
There be the dust
Here be the carpet and there be the dust,
Oh dust,
Oh dust,
oh dust oh dust be gone,
Rid us of the dust
taketh dust away
Rid us of the dust or a penace we must pay,
Night-----hoover, wow and the dust is gone, niiiiiii----gh----hooo----vvvv---ee---r wow, and the dust is gone,
All gone, all gone, the dust it is all gone, all gone all gone and but look befor elong, Niiiiii-gggg--hhh-t---hhhh-ooooo-vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver look the dust is gone!
Rejoice, rejoice, rejocie the dust is gone, drink short drink low lettuce celibrate the dust is gone, and sing, sing joisu ans asehi too, sing and drink and mhrilye mhrry be, for look the dust has gone!"
smiley - zensmiley - musicalnote

And for our reading tonight we turn to book one of dustotarth, hoogenisis smiley - zen

"for in the beginning was the dust, and the dust was dark and dank" smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5904

Old Buffer

Phew, that's a relief. Thanks Count!

cancel

Post 5905

So, thence as it came to pass did night time fall again.
The slowely moving sweep of the darkness as the light faded across distant moors and lonley hills, through faint far off fields and forrest.
And hence into the night did come about the moving, the onwards movement that gathered momentum.
And all about did see and hear, and drink in mhrilement to teh noise and the sound.
For they saw it was good.
lettuce drink smiley - alesmiley - zensmiley - alesmiley - zensmiley - alesmiley - zensmiley - alesmiley - zensmiley - alesmiley - zen
n i g h t h o o o v e r ni g h s t ho o e v e r o i r o r n i g th vh r o a e v wo a z ehjw zowhw asir o o ro or o o ro v e ro r vo rorov er rov er rov er r ov e h oo f ov h s a ah a a h a o r vn w z zl,. x msx wo9 AKJASG Q4WEAG AWPRE7UHGSD V zen>

cancel

Post 5906

Ivan the Terribly Average

smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen

smiley - grovel May he return and suck the dust from the dark recesses under the sofa of my life...

cancel

Post 5907

Yea brother, fhrily so, for all of us have those dark recesses from which we long the accumulated life-dusts to be vanquished smiley - zen

Lettuce spry smiley - zen

And apon the n o n t a b l e lettuce place those that we wish no more of to take smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r n o n t a b l e smiley - zen

*&holds aloft the mighty moustache of Hasslehoff smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5908

iainturnbull

all hail the one true NIGHTHOOVER....protect us from daydyson

cancel

Post 5909

FairlyStrange

This has got to be the most amazing thread on H2G2.

I came in just to see what's going on....I do that on rare occasions...and what do I find?

This 8+ year old thing is still up and running!

I'd tell ya'll to get a life, but it seems the Nighthoover has control. Quite a feat for a "one hit wonder".

By the way, I'm a heritic......I believe in the One True Broom.

On the day of the "Final Cleaning" the plug will be pulled....with that, the One True Broom will take its rightful place in the utility closet. It shall cast the Nighthoover into the smelly pits of Dumpster, where it will remain for eternity.

Peace and cleanliness shall forevermore reign. Aaaaacchhooo.

smiley - winkeye

NM

cancel

Post 5910

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

Sir, Fairly Strange, it seems to me sir you have an odd name....
Lettuce Spray to the ONE true Nighthoover!

cancel

Post 5911

FairlyStrange

As far as odd names go, I find yours rather strangely unusual.

Must say...two ex-wives, present wife, and son would all agree that my moniker is well suited!smiley - smiley

I only hope yours is as well deserved!smiley - winkeye

May the One True Broom sweep the dust in your life into one pleasant pile!

NM

cancel

Post 5912

One ex wife, no kids, but crazy as a coot me,lol,!

cancel

Post 5913

FairlyStrange

LOL!!!!

Been lucky, myself.

Have one "only Child"(now 33), 2 ex'es and a "present".

You'da had ta' been around to see how crazy it can get......but GOD it's been fun!smiley - smiley

I think you may be one who understands a bit.

You can only be strange if life has been strange....and it's a GREAT place to be!!!!

May the One Great Broom fill your dustpan to it's limit. Aaaaachhoooo.

NM

cancel

Post 5914

lostmonalisa

what happened to nighthoover?

cancel

Post 5915

taliesin

Nothing happened to nighthoover

nighthoover happened to hootoo

lotus pry smiley - grovel

cancel

Post 5916

That is a question mauled over by the brightest academics, have you read Nighthoovers, 2 and only 2, ever posts at start of this thread?
They reveal little of Nighthoovers true meaning, depth and great wisdom, we can only ever touch the very edges of his wisdom!
Lettuce spray!

cancel

Post 5917

taliesin

Yes, O Strange one!

The revealed evidence transmitted to us by his profits, especially Bob, indicate without question nighthoover exists in a 'higher' dimension

Only by exercising our sanctimonious common sense can we ever hope to attain even the most minimal comprehension of nighthoover's message to humanity

All we know for certain is that we are required to make frequent visits to the produce section of the grocery.

Better yet, grow yer own veg, if possible

Lettuce spray. smiley - grovel

cancel

Post 5918

Baron Grim

And beware the dust bunnies and loess leapords for they bring bad tidings and filthy up the wainscoting behind the sofa when you're not looking.

cancel

Post 5919

lostmonalisa

I see. We are not meant to understand His greatness, only that he has been, he has seen, and he exists somewhere in the great beyond.

Lettuce Spray. smiley - grovel

cancel

Post 5920

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Yea, verily though we walk through the vale of dustbunnies, Nighthoover is wit hus. Lettuce spray unto Bob (5 or Anne) like unto the hymn smiley - musicalnote(Bob, Bob, Bob- Bob, Bob or Anne)smiley - musicalnote

And not be sucked in by DayDyson!!

High man.

Key: Complain about this post