A Conversation for Ask h2g2

cancel

Post 5741

Todaymueller

Would the true nighthoover not give us a sign ? smiley - zen lettuce spray

best fishes.....tod

cancel

Post 5742

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

Roll up, roll up, buy yer stones ere, best cobbles in town, 50p a bag, come on lady get in before the rush, buy yer stones ere, ow many sir, there you go, best quality false prophet ammo ere, roll up, roll up.

cancel

Post 5743

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Jehova! Jehova!

cancel

Post 5744

Todaymueller

She said it twice ! Heretic , witch , She turned me into a newt .

best fishes......tod

cancel

Post 5745

Baron Grim

I'd still like to know which italic thought it would be a good idea to scrub and sanitize the personal space of the one troo hoover of the dusk to dawn hours.

There's not even a link to this thread from U183456 anymore. BoB Damnit! That was a silly and wasteful thing to do. Why, it's impinging on my religious rights, it is!

It's the h2g2 equivalent of the taliban destroying the buddhas. smiley - crosssmiley - zensmiley - cross

cancel

Post 5746

nighthoover

smiley - sadface a pity for sure for sure we could always lay waste to their lands with a plague of dysons then they may reinstate it? smiley - erm until they do, lettuce spry mhrily so smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5747

Nighthoover

Lettuce spry, and let us demolish the evil empire of the Dyson and its vortexed vestibule.

cancel

Post 5748

Baron Grim

smiley - yikes DOPPLEGANGERS!!!! smiley - yikessmiley - run

cancel

Post 5749

Nighthoover

We are legion.

cancel

Post 5750

clzoomer- a bit woobly

smiley - cool I'm Legion too!!!

http://www.legion.ca/asp/docs/home/home_e.asp

cancel

Post 5751

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Lettuce march as an arm y of hoover carrieing legions into the promised land where the dust does not dare hide under the carpets smiley - zen h o o v e r l a n d smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5752

nighthoover

we are legion for we are one smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - bluelight

cancel

Post 5753

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I'm tempted to yikes that last post for being patently untrue!

cancel

Post 5754

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Lettuce prey that know Hun yikes religiosityisms.

cancel

Post 5755

They are legion for they* are* many smiley - erm but only the one true nighthoover smiley - zen if only we knew which one it was smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah the sign! the Sign! give us the sign! oh hoover on high at night lettuce now know! the sign! the Sign! the hoovery sign! there must be a sign! smiley - zen s i g n s i g n s i g n s i g n s i g n s i g n s i g n smiley - zen wobble wobble wobblw wobble wobble wobble wibble wibble wiblbe wibble wobble wibble bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobob kitkitkitkitkitkitkitkitkit smiley - wah there must be a sign! smiley - wahsmiley - doh where is nighthoover! the real nighthoover! smiley - bigeyes lettuce spry for the s i g n smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5756

And lest us not forget:

"Posted Mar 11, 2003 by

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Spoonwinner, Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Posting 1881

smiley - geek
"
I have been studying the sacred scrolls, and have come upon a shocking realisation.

It's pronounced "Nigh tho' over", meaning "yet to come but already happened", and encapsulates the fundamental trancendental dichotomy of the hootoo philosophy.
smiley - zen
" smiley - zen lettuce rejoice in the legaminious thingamuffle of the alltogetherness of the everythingness smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5757

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

Except Japanese whale slaughterers.

cancel

Post 5758

Baron Grim

And what do they have to do with price of knock-off T-shirts in Chinatown?

Negative waves, Moriarity... Enough of the negative waves.

This is our religious home and if religion can provide nothing else, it gives us respite from worldly thoughts (and most other kinds of thoughts as well). smiley - zensmiley - magic

Lettuce prey smiley - grovel

Oh, mighty nighthoover, wherehoover thou might be. Smite those Japanese Whalers in a great maelstrom, the oceanic version of a hoover and bring upon those that would trade and consume the flesh of the greatest of the swimmy mammals hoovers from the sky, tornadoes to rain suckiness down from the sky upon their heads. And let Pat Robertson claim that his god did it as retribution to those who would offend the ultraconservative gay-bashers and stem cell research opponents, 'cause, let's face it deity driven natural disasters get bad press. Yea... that'll work.

There, we've preyed on it and now we don't have to think about it no more. smiley - zensmiley - magic

QUIT!

Post 5759

bunnyfrog will never die

*burst in through door slamming it with a BANG*

Whoawhoawhoa! Whoa. Whoa.

Whoa.

What is going on here? Who started up the thread again?? I'll give you to the count of three to own up then get your sorry assess out of this hokey religion and into threads more suited to mild delerium.
QUIT!

One...

cancel

Post 5760

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

....lettuce spray!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more