A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Welcome to the first birch of blightrover (take a left at Basingstoke)

Post 3961

I am Donald Sutherland

You is!

Post 3962

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

smiley - ermIs he really?

Post 3963

I am Donald Sutherland

Probably!

cancel

Post 3964

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

smiley - ermThat would be quite strange...

But of course, on this thread strange seems to be the norm. Or was it Norm that was being strange? Maybe he's a yam too.

cancel

Post 3965

I am Donald Sutherland

I do not know whether I am normal trying to be strange or if I am strange trying to be normal.

With apolgies to Chuang Tse

cancel

Post 3966

*shrug* You're probably outsane, like the rest of us. Are you a yam too?

cancel

Post 3967

I am Donald Sutherland

Possibly!

cancel

Post 3968

smiley - laughYou don't write much do you?

cancel

Post 3969

Rod, Keeper of Pointless and/or funny discussions or statements

I personally feel we should get back to the topic of this tread. Whatever it was. Besides it's obvious you're not a jam. Ever heard a yam speak / type? No definately not. Maybe some other vegetable. I always found carrots very eloquent. maybe yoy're a carrot. Anyway personally I feel that wallpaper has nothing to do with it. After all everybody likes blue, though personally I prefer red.

no I'm not sane. That wouldn't be fun smiley - oksmiley - biggrin

Rod

cancel

Post 3970

Baron Grim

I am not a yam... I'm am a statue of spam!

cancel

Post 3971

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

we are all yams in the eye of the yam observer, and are all not eyes in teh eyees of the something else, which, unlike blue polysterine packing, is not protecting electrical good sardines like in enigmatic warbling dental floos, with teh pony that minds not audent descisions made undertaking most unmeaningul for potato salads, therefore not a yam, nes pas?

cancel

Post 3972

bunnyfrog will never die

quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit especially you 2legs. And pennywhistle, you foolish non quitter you. Call yourself a true follower, huh.

cancel

Post 3973

Rod, Keeper of Pointless and/or funny discussions or statements

you could be a yam, my friend smiley - biggrin. Maybe. But definately not a rice-cracker. Pretty sure about that. Anyway, we're all banana's to the Big Hoover anyway. So it doesn't matter that bustickets are significantly different from non bustickets. Except for some that is. Especialy those small plastic bags on my desk, they realy remind me of some famous politician ore something. smiley - erm

So let us pray to the true Hoover smiley - zen

Rod

cancel

Post 3974

'and wonder forth fifth and sixth, with a yam on each foot and a yam for your head and a yam for your hands all two of them, you do have two hands you should relaly you know its kinda useuful, and a yam on your firefinger and a yam on your index finger and ayam on each other of the other fingers you have the number of which may vary, colour shon may also vary keep away from strong light and electicity, danger this is an electic yam keep away from water, and fire, and people called Damian and Chris, and don't drop it in the sink please'

cancel

Post 3975

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

And Lo the old testicle profit did spake thus and it came to pass that one day at a thyme sweet jayshush famine shall be visited upon the land rover wild and the great unwashed shall beat their vests saying oh spud wherefore art thow when the bellies rumble and the fat of the land is at 170 degrease what can we plunge into the melting pot of black and the most turnipful did cause a plague of quits to copy and paste and the multitude fell upon them thrusting them into their butties and a cry went up to on high oh Bob oh Bob oh Bob let us about us quit butties and twas ever thus our men and wormmen

cancel

Post 3976

I have managed to loose a stone and nearly a half this year smiley - erm and my mind, again, again, again, round and around and around we go and around and around and around the yams grown, adn they thea al akw asi e asi js dh anzui euiash adhw asw zoai aoxi zoixhnf ew ahsl for a potato omlette he said

cancel

Post 3977

Bunnyfrog m'dear, I follow me nose, it's the best way to get anywhere. smiley - winkeye And I believe that Teh Mighty One, our prophet nighthoover, shall one day return to us. smiley - zenIs that not enough? smiley - zen

cancel

Post 3978

Pirise be sister! For I too believe! I believe! I believe! everyone! exlaime your belief! I believe~~! ni gh th oo ve r! smiley - zen priase be sprily to the most turnipful oh yea smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r n i g h t h o o v e r n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zensmiley - wow nighthoover lives!

cancel

Post 3979

smiley - zenOf course. Which is why we must stay here and await his/her return.smiley - zen

And since we're all here anyway, why not go mad? smiley - biggrin

cancel

Post 3980

Baron Grim

Yes! Why not?... I'ts a short trip.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more