A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Brainwashing insects to do our bidding: good or bad?

Post 101

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Just to be annoying I'll start a new page smiley - devil.

Amy smiley - ant - my brain has been washed but not dried

Post 102

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - laugh 'washed but not dried' I like that smiley - biggrin kind of statement on life smiley - zensmiley - laugh My mind is smiley - stout ed and smiley - ale ed but not dried smiley - laughsmiley - smileysmiley - hug the Ant smiley - smiley Hows the weather treating you at the moment? smiley - grovel

Post 103

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

The weather has been very cruel to us myrmecoid barometers, 2 legs smiley - sadface. How are you?

Post 104

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - hug Fine, well and everything smiley - smileysmiley - hug Though I'm still not on placement on my course smiley - groan Got a meeting with my tutor on Tuesday smiley - groan But I can't see myself getting back on teh course now, I think I've probably missed too much, but as that is their fault, I'll try not to go out with a whimper, and cause them as much trubble as possible over it smiley - yikessmiley - laughsmiley - smiley Off to the pub, again smiley - erm tonight, as its Sunday, we do the crossword whilst in the pub smiley - erm well, they do the crossword, I just drink smiley - alesmiley - laugh Well, I do very* ocasionally answer a clue or two correctly smiley - laughsmiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post