A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Eurovision 2011 - Berlin Here Come?

Post 4401

You can call me TC

There's plenty of time - we can even send you the ingredients!

Post 4402

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

@ tartarone, I didn't post <> I was copying & pasting from the backlog what swl said at post 4376 and agreeing with him (fast-moving thread, this)smiley - winkeye

Post 4403

HappyDude

Just noticed that next years contest will be the 10th anniversary of this thread.... smiley - wow

Post 4404

HappyDude

must learn maths smiley - erm

Post 4405

tartaronne

Fast moving, indeed, GB. smiley - run
smiley - zoom

Post 4406

Sho - employed again!

smiley - yikes
I've just realised that the winning Eurovision song is that awful song by that awful girl with the most awful accent in the UNIVERSE.

Just say no, kids!

Post 4407

Mol - on the new tablet

smiley - ta

We-ell ... for preference: fish first course, meat main; no eggs (which rules out Goethe's favourite, sorry). But because it's 'foreign' food it's OK for me to muck about with the vegetables (the men in my life will tolerate this on Eurovision night).

I will probably surf for some recipes next April and then get them officially approved by you guys! smiley - smiley

Mol

Post 4408

Yelbakk

Here is a recipe your men might approve of: Fleischtorte.

"Fleisch" being meat, of course, whereas "Torte" is cake. So - a meat cake. The cake consists of three layers. But first of all, you will need a springform. At the bottom, lay out an even layer of porkchops, without any bones, of course. Then fill the springform with loads of minced meat (50% pork, 50% beef). Minced meat will need some onion, of course, but don't overdo it lest the meal becomes vegetarian. Top the whole shebang off with a layer of bacon. Then shove it all into the oven for an hour or so. If you feel like adding a touch of healt food, add some cheese on top.

Voila, there you go. Fleischtorte. Instant heart attack, too, but men will love it.

Y.

Post 4409

toybox

smiley - drool

smiley - blush

Post 4410

You can call me TC

Come on Yelbakk - you just invented that!

Post 4411

Mol - on the new tablet

Oh, the boys would like that a *lot*! Especially with a cheese topping.

Mol

Post 4412

Yelbakk

Sorry, TC, 'tis not made up. Though I do admit that it is more of a winter meal. I also admit to having had it only twice (life might be better if Fleischtorte were eaten more often, who knows... smiley - winkeye ). One time some years back on Christmas Day, and the other time was last New Years Eve. That time around, the ground meat was lamb, too.

Y.

Key: Complain about this post