This is the Message Centre for Soaring Kite

Aliens

Post 1

Soaring Kite

smiley - aliensmiles

i think the reasons that intelligent smiley - aliensmiles havn't tried to make contact with us is because they think we probably aren't technologically advanced enough to understand their technology and because they know that we will go about tring to kill them the moment they land with pitchforks and guns because they are different also i think that smiley - aliensmiles think that we are simply unprepared and insigificant to be even remotely thought of as visitable and are probably being watched from a far with their interstellar craft or if they are capable of I.T. (Instant Translocation) are probably among us studying our every move and technology. A station they are probably studying us from issmiley - mars, we WON'T find them they are simply too advanced. Simple smiley - aliensmile life we might find because they could be numerous and anywhere in the universe, smiley - mars could be a possibilty if it has some form of energy producers which may exist underneath the surface where it is warm enough for life to exist....will contnue later

smiley - aliensmiles EXST don't give a DAMN what others say unless it is on the same wavelength

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Soaring Kite

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more