Post 1

Gnomon - time to move on

Entry: Gnomon Test of Tables - A3244655
Author: Gnomon - U151503

testing testing

A3244655 - Gnomon Test of Tables

Post 2

Bluebottle

I didn't know about rowspan and colspan - I'll have to write more articles with tables in...

<BB<

Post 3

bobstafford

Thats a fine nest of tables.smiley - smiley

Post 4

Gnomon - time to move on

This entry is in the Edited Guide Writing Workshop because there's a bug in the way Pliny displays conversations that are in the Edited Guide Writing Workshop and I'm investigating it. I'm not actually looking for any help in writing this entry.

Bluebottle,

COLSPAN and ROWSPAN are used for joining two side-by-side cells together so that they can span a number of columns or rows. They're good for putting titles on parts of a table.

Post 5

Gnomon - time to move on

Testing, testing.

Post 6

Whisky

Nope - bug's still there.... I could see this appear in my list of conversations, but the only way I could actually get here was to manually navigate to the Writing Workshop page and then find the entry and the conversation in the list below the page.... From 'my conversations' I still get the 'oops' message.

Post 7

Gnomon - time to move on

It's a problem with the way Pliny (both old and new) translates the long URLs.

Post 8

Gnomon - time to move on

Post 9

Gnomon - time to move on

smiley - boing

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more