A Conversation for Hampstead, London, UK

Hampstead London Uk

Post 1

the scobe

There are lots of Famous people living in Hampstead also. Sometimes you can't move for the rich and famous, especially the litterati! BUrgh House is a very beautiful Housee ad Mueseum not very far from the centre of Hampstead. You can married there if you like. I know that every time Camden Council try to close the local Library in the old residence of John Keats the local celebs come out in force.

Hampstead London Uk

Post 2

Smiley Ben

I don't think they've actually gone for Keats Grove library yet - it's a number of others that are under threat...

Hampstead London Uk

Post 3

the scobe

I think everytime they try to go for Kears Grove They can't get anywhere near for 'placards/petitions and famous types makes a lot of noises about it.....

Hampstead London Uk

Post 4

Smiley Ben

Sounds possible...

I think I might start a 'Get rid of the Coffee Cup' campaign...

Hampstead London Uk

Post 5

the scobe

So whats the matter with coffee cups? Or have I just lost the plot completely??? I mean I hardly have a leg to stand on all this talk of Hampstead and me a South London Resident...

Hampstead London Uk

Post 6

Smiley Ben

The Coffee Cup is the dingy cafe that there were election candidates slated to protect!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more