This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Cake in the Post

Post 12701

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - smileyIt's the 1st win, since me and my mate started doing the Irish lott' again after "lock down" 3 month etc ago, but as Bamber used to saysmiley - winkeyeit's your starter for 10smiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 12702

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Lets hope it gets bigger

Cake in the Post

Post 12703

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

To true! I'm in need of a new swivel type chair smiley - biggrinthe one I have is "pretend" leather and it's flaking off like madsmiley - sadfaceReal leather ones are about £2000 plussmiley - wah

Cake in the Post

Post 12704

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

smiley - yikes you could get a whole 3 piece suit for that

Cake in the Post

Post 12705

smiley - roflandsmiley - winkeye - Many years ago (my age in single figures)my mam and gran' took me to a tailors in town, to measure me up for a made to measure suitsmiley - erm
Turned out smiley - somersault that with the shape I havesmiley - winkeyeEVEN a measured suit looked (no words! Exceptsmiley - laughThey didn't have me wear it..

I once had "proper" trouserssmiley - biggrinand a couple of shirts - for weddings/funeralssmiley - winkeyeBUT I haven't had those for yearssmiley - laughI'm a denim jeans/casual shirt/tee shirt etc and stuff who caressmiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 12706

smiley - winkeyewed's drawsmiley - wahstill poorsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 12707

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I've got "Smart" clothes for going out and interviews but the rest is casual

Cake in the Post

Post 12708

http://civilization.com/en-GB/

smiley - winkeyeDon't go out - ain't like it was in the smiley - whistle early dayssmiley - laughand only ever had 1 interview smiley - biggrin

If I'm not in some nights, it's because I get carried smiley - winkeyeaway with link above smiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 12709

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'm not one for games, I play some on my phone but that's all

Cake in the Post

Post 12710

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYC2wjLop-S6Ld4raeoUVNA

Have you never played "angry birds" ?

brilliant and funsmiley - biggrin

Cake in the Post

Post 12711

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Nope never

Cake in the Post

Post 12712

They are fun!smiley - smileybirds blowing themselves up to kill pigs smiley - winkeyesmiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 12713

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I like matching games or bubble shooting ones

Cake in the Post

Post 12714

http://www.jewelquest.com/
I had jewel quest for the pc (bought it) years ago, but I didn't write down on paper smiley - wahthe serial numbers etc. So when my pc at that time wiped out, I couldn't play it as I couldn't insert the serial No's etc

But I've just found this site and I've not looked at it fully yet, but it says all the games are now free ?

Cake in the Post

Post 12715

http://www.iwin.com/series/jewel-quest

says play on-line or download ?

Cake in the Post

Post 12716

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I've got couple of PC Games I still play but not for ages, haven't looked online for them

Cake in the Post

Post 12717

smiley - winkeyeI've looked at the site and I ain't downloading the game/ssmiley - smiley

Cake in the Post

Post 12718

http://www.angrybirds.com/games/
I didn't know about this site, so can't say owt about it etcsmiley - sadface

but as I already have the bought games, I'm not bothered anywaysmiley - biggrin

Cake in the Post

Post 12719

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I was never one for PC Games, I did love Microsoft pinball, which I managed to find again

Cake in the Post

Post 12720

? Not seen that one ?

smiley - winkeyetonight's drawsmiley - sadfacewallet still crying smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

Cake in the Post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more