This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Cake in the Post

Post 12481

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Butter all year round for us, Marg is for baking, that's all.

Cake in the Post

Post 12482

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I wish butter all the timesmiley - smileybut as "now" as I've put a "few" lbs onsmiley - erm it makes it slightly more "difficult" with breathing (extra fat round lung area)
not working outside as of years ago and more couch potato etc (age etcsmiley - whistle) I'm not able to burn it off smiley - grr

Cake in the Post

Post 12483

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Are you on the olive oil stuff?

Cake in the Post

Post 12484

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

usually lurpak light or other light margessmiley - smiley
smiley - winkeyedepends on cost of a 500 (whatever) size of tubsmiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 12485

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Me and Mum have our own butter, mine is salted her's isn't.

Stu's living with us until the lockdown is lifted

Cake in the Post

Post 12486

smiley - smileyI prefer salted.

A lady who I know, to more or less say - hello etc to. On the smiley - bus coming home from town last Thursday said "coronavirus - means a coming baby boom and many divorces" smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Just! stay safe and well all smiley - oksmiley - smooch at all times err on the side of caution smiley - hug

Cake in the Post

Post 12487

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I think there'll be a baby boom too also a upturn in domestic violence I fear

Cake in the Post

Post 12488

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52081280

I saw it on the teletext pages..

Tempers might be high in some homes (of all ages) smiley - sadfacedue to frustration etc
(my cousin, in his 70's) he and his wife are in a 3 mth lock-down from doc's orders - he suffers from COPD. If they cop covid, they are coffin bound smiley - sadface
He can't sit still for 2 mins and always wants to be out and about, it's going to do his head in (as they say)

Cake in the Post

Post 12489

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I saw that, I got a little stir crazy on saturday so I went out, it's creepy, all the beach car parks are locked, the only people out were joggers, cyclists and dog walkers, it's not even this quiet at xmas and this was a saturday morning

Cake in the Post

Post 12490

smiley - hugandsmiley - smooch Remembersmiley - smileyYOU had to work alongside smiley - ghosts!
This "hardship" don't come anywhere closesmiley - hug

Cake in the Post

Post 12491

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'm alright really, I'm just having a whine smiley - hug

Cake in the Post

Post 12492

smiley - winkeyeI don't like wine, only whisky or vodka smiley - biggrinand I ain't had vodka for a few years smiley - erm

oops! a bottle and half at xmas - 1 from cousin and 1/2 from daughter smiley - smiley

Cake in the Post

Post 12493

PS: the not have, means I haven't bought any smiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 12494

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I haven't had vodka for years, Gin is my tipple

Cake in the Post

Post 12495

Yuck! can't even stand the smell smiley - illsmiley - biggrin

Some good news smiley - smiley

My niece who is out in the south "toe-end" of Italy where she was working, has been able to get a commercial flight home and will land at Heathrow Airport in London around 4pm tomorrow - Thurs/2nd.
My sister and bro in law are traveling down to pick her up and they have talked on the phone to the police about 3 in a car etc - no worries as it's classed as an essential journey.
They will not be allowed into the airport terminal, but will have to wait outside as such. They will then have to isolate (sis/bro in law/niece/nephew) for at least a week at home - but that's nowt to worry about!

Cake in the Post

Post 12496

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

The main thing is she's home and safe, I think everyone can put up with a bit of inconvieniance for that, it's great news

Cake in the Post

Post 12497

Landed heathrow about about 3.45pm and is now back home on Yorkshire soil smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrinfamily now on 7 days self isolation as advised by police(inc medical etc )smiley - smiley

Cake in the Post

Post 12498

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Brilliant news smiley - hugsmiley - ok

Cake in the Post

Post 12499

smiley - laughmy sister is a retired school teacher, I said (on the phone) What's it like being a teacher and giving the whole family detention ? smiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 12500

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'm glad Alex is older, I don't think I could do Home Schooling, although there are a lot of people doing it online, Carol Vorderman is doing Maths, Dan Snow History, David Walliams English

Key: Complain about this post

Cake in the Post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more