This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Cake in the Post

Post 12141

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I'll not be posting anything "out of the ordinary here" some things are privatesmiley - hug

Cake in the Post

Post 12142

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Agreed smiley - hug

Cake in the Post

Post 12143

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

But my smiley - love is always open to yousmiley - hughere - I don't mind any smiley - lurker seeing thatsmiley - smiley our friendship is long!

Cake in the Post

Post 12144

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

anything important goes in email usual bletherings will be here. I'm getting better eveery day, still need help with dressing having a shower and hair but apart from that things are fine, still can't make mum understand i don't need a knife, she says its habit smiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 12145

smiley - cuddle you know my wishes off by heart smiley - smileyJUST take it as in "baby steps" smiley - oksmiley - smooch as the old saying - learn to walk before runsmiley - smileydon't try too muchsmiley - hugyet!

Cake in the Post

Post 12146

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Me and Alex did the shopping, so I'm getting there

Cake in the Post

Post 12147

smiley - smileyFrom my P/Space

"If a singlesmiley - rose could take your pains away - I would STILL send you a millionsmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rose's."

smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Cake in the Post

Post 12148

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

awww thanks smiley - smoochsmiley - kiss

Cake in the Post

Post 12149

You know I only speak the truth!smiley - smiley

What "you" see on the "internet" is what "you" see in real-lifesmiley - smiley

I don't change (ME) for anyone!!!!

Cake in the Post

Post 12150

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Me neither

Cake in the Post

Post 12151

having early nightsmiley - smileymaking sure cold bugs have gone, before going to mam's Saturday morningsmiley - smiley

mail coming soon smiley - winkeyesmiley - ok

Cake in the Post

Post 12152

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

i got the mail, that was really funny smiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 12153

some I find, some I get sentsmiley - biggrineither way! I pass them on if I think they're funnysmiley - biggrin

Cake in the Post

Post 12154

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I passed it on to other people as I thought it was too good not to smiley - biggrin

Cake in the Post

Post 12155

smiley - smileythe only way in the world, isn't hoping for total peace, it'll never happen smiley - sadfaceBut! spreading humour worldwide is a startsmiley - smiley

Cake in the Post

Post 12156

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

That is a very good point smiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 12157

smiley - winkeye

While smiley - rofl you can't fire a gun properly smiley - biggrin

Cake in the Post

Post 12158

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

That is very true smiley - biggrin

Cake in the Post

Post 12159

smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyeand I.E.D's/bombs etc - "I'm laughing so much! Oops! Shouldn't have pressed THAT until later - bye!!!!"

Cake in the Post

Post 12160

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Imagine that at the inquest smiley - laugh who laughed more. the bomber or the Coroner

Key: Complain about this post

Cake in the Post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more