This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Prof Calling for assistance.

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

To all my friends within Hootoo smiley - smiley I have had a total PC meltdown (long story) But! It's meant that I have LOST a good few email addresses of Hootoo friends smiley - sadfaceand smiley - grr
(my last email back up was 2017) my fault for NOT doing it regularly smiley - grr
So! Dear friends, if I have had/got email contact with you, could you please email me so I can update and SAVE addresses(this time)

Thanks all!

smiley - prof

Post 2

Reality Manipulator

I have sent an email with my email address.smiley - teasmiley - hotdogsmiley - hotdogsmiley - hotdogsmiley - hotdogsmiley - porkpiesmiley - porkpiesmiley - porkpiesmiley - porkpie

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - cuddle got it sweetheart smiley - smiley

Post 4

Willem

I sent you one as well, did you get it?

Removed

Post 5

ITIWBS

This post has been removed.

Post 6

got it Willem and thank you ITIWBS - all is 100% appreciated from my friends heresmiley - smiley

Removed

Post 7

ITIWBS

Removed

Post 8

Post 9

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

People, I suggest that you not put your email addresses in posts on h2g2. That could cause you to receive junk mail from strangers. smiley - rolleyes

They use readers, so if you use -at- and -dot-, you're safer from interlopers.

If you want those posts removed, hit the yikes button. smiley - run

Post 10

smiley - smileyGot it Dmitri and I think Itiwbs will have also smiley - cheers

I received one = "part" TR smiley - winkeye can a friend confirm it's theirs please or not ?

Post 11

ITIWBS

That's Mine.

Post 12

smiley - smileyThanks bud, I thought it was.
But I've had a few "spam" ones the last few days from a "company" ? via my google account I've deleted smiley - laugh
Please don't take offence of my "yikes" etc - as you can see I/we have had advise on "procedure"

Post 13

ITIWBS

Any of the h2g2 regulars are welcome to the info.

Post 14

smiley - smileyI'll be in touch my friend and again! Thank you for "off-line" hootoo contactsmiley - ok

Post 15

smiley - grr windows 10 problems continued smiley - grr some files WOULD open, some files WOULDN'T open smiley - erm "one drive" seemed to be the culpret ?
Alas! I'd run out of "ideas" on what to do, so I started to reinstall windows 10 from scratchsmiley - smiley Oh bloody hell smiley - grr it showed 4 partitions and I knew that my first install went in the 2nd one smiley - smiley
But! windows 10 said "can't go in that and then "can't go in 1/3/4 ???
All showing- that's the wrong format ?
but YOU loaded into No2 partition 3 weeks ago, so why not again ?
Methinks - delete partition and reformat (as a "button" says so)
I did! and NO! you can't load in there, it's the wrong format smiley - doh
NOW can't get in to windows whatsoeversmiley - laughsmiley - laughand smiley - grr
PJ (my son) took the tower to a repair shop and "they" smiley - winkeyewith required software - got in and reinstalled my windows 10 phew! (at costsmiley - ermsmiley - wah)
EVEN they didn't know what I (or windows) did smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 16

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl Yeah, I love the 'it's not supposed to do that' answer.

Post 17

keeps me reputation intact if nowt else! smiley - rofl

Post 18

Reality Manipulator

I think it is being by caused by the planet Mercury being in retrograde.

Post 19

Reality Manipulator

Or it could have been caused by a spatial and temporal anomaly that caused a split in the space-time continuum.

Post 20

smiley - laughIt's taken years for to me to discover how to stop having headachessmiley - biggrinANSWER = I stop thinking smiley - whistle

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more