This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Problems on the International Space Station!

Post 421

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - hugsmiley - smoochKat! I do have a form of hay-feversmiley - sadfaceI've narrowed it down the the oils given off by the rapeseed crops smiley - grr this is NOT pollen, but the oils it gives off into the atmosphere is all year roundsmiley - sadface
As soon as I left our part of Yorkshire - my hay-fever stopped and only returned once I was back in our areasmiley - grr

fault! looks like the wobble grommet needs changing again smiley - grr

Post 422

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

ARGH! He sneezed! smiley - dontpanic it's doesn't mean he's got coronavirus smiley - ermbut! Chuck him out of the airlock just to be safe smiley - erm

(no disrespect of course)

Post 423

Reality Manipulator

Here in Starfleet, all the captains/admirals are having a starfleet crisis over on what holoprogram should they choose to run on the holodeck.

Post 424

Right lads! We're ALL going outside the space station for a whilesmiley - sadface
It's the only way up here we can self isolate smiley - erm
THAT smiley - aliensmilefrom Stenna Alpha Bhep was coughing all over the place, we've enough coronavirus variations knocking about, without smiley - aliensmilesmiley - alienfrown bringing more smiley - grr

Post 425

Reality Manipulator

I have hay-fever which makes me feel smiley - drunksmiley - sleepy, all I need is a pint of mead.smiley - rocketsmiley - tekcorsmiley - ufosmiley - tardissmiley - tardissmiley - herosmiley - herosmiley - herosmiley - hero

Post 426

Reality Manipulator

Time has been going backwards since February 2023 and now the date is 18/02/21. Nobody knows how it happened but time travel must have something to do with it. If this keeps on happening, we could up in the 60's and instead of living in Essex. I will be living in Northumberland and instead of being 59 years of age, I would become a five year old with the all the knowledge and experience that I have now.

Post 427

We've no clocks on the space stationsmiley - sadfaceas we're going round the world at about 17,000 mile per hour.
Means! We're struggling to time to boil an egg in 4 mins smiley - doh

Post 428

Reality Manipulator

What clothing does the sun wear?
Solar flares.

Key: Complain about this post