This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Lost a good one, but not sad

Post 21

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

just did the church jobsmiley - smileycouldn't go t'cemetry or do after, too far between the two and also hospital appointment 4pm

Post 22

The Liquid Warrior (Vescere bracis meis)

An old school friend of mine has just passed away. Funeral Friday 13th. Know what you're feeling, ol chum. Best wishes.
smiley - candle

Post 23

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

my wishes are with you as well LW

smiley - peacedove

Post 24

I must put this insmiley - smiley
the 2 songs that were played during the servicesmiley - smileywas Pink Floyd's wish you were here and at the end of the service = Monty Pythons "always look on the bright side of life" AND the majority of the congregation inc' the vicar smiley - whistleed the part and the "de dum de dum bitsmiley - smileysmiley - smileybloody smiley - magicsmiley - magic
if your going to go - go bringing smilessmiley - smiley

Post 25

Talking with a worker/friend where my mate worked (morrisons supermarket) they are putting a plaque up in the staff area to him and it will end with:-

"always look on the bright side of life" smiley - magic

Post 26

myk

smiley - magicsmiley - biggrinsmiley - cheers

Post 27

smiley - smileycheers my friend

Key: Complain about this post