This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Lost a good one, but not sad

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

12/01/2015.
This morning around 11am (give or take an hour) I lost a friend to a brain tumoursmiley - sadface
I'm saddened at his passing, but I'm not down at heart, because he remains in my heart and memorysmiley - smileyand will do while I breathe.

now he's not suffering smiley - peacedove

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - candle May he rest well.

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I saw his brother in town this morning and that was just before 11am. I told him that when he "goes" he's going as an emissary to let them know what to expect when I arrivesmiley - smiley

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Wherever he is, there is no pain or suffering smiley - smooch

smiley - rosesmiley - peacedovesmiley - rose

lil xx

Post 5

cactuscafe

smiley - candlesmiley - kisssmiley - candle Dear Prof, thoughts with you and your friend's family, and yes, he's not suffering now. smiley - candle

Post 6

life happens and it shows that we are not gods, but mortals only

(but I'm working on itsmiley - winkeye)

Post 7

Reality Manipulator

May he rest in peace.smiley - candlesmiley - peacedovesmiley - candle

Post 8

Superfrenchie

smiley - hug

... An emissary to let them know what to expect when you arrive?!

They'll be panicking already, then.
smiley - run

Post 9

smiley - evilgrinI used to have on a tee shirt = heaven doesn't want me and hells afraid I'll take over-the Animal

Post 10

Websailor

Prof, I feel for you, but like me you think of the other person not yourself. Who would wish another day of misery on a loved one or good friend.

I can't guarantee you will meet up again in time smiley - rofl unless he is of your ilk too smiley - biggrin

smiley - rosesmiley - hug

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 11

myk

No pain in the Happy hunting grounds! smiley - smiley

Especially with friends like you to think of Prof!

Post 12

smiley - hugthank you both
as his brother told 2 ladies, while I waited aside for him - remember him how he was and not how is is now
when I saw him, he was going to morrisons to let the staff know that he's near deaths doorsmiley - sadface my son phoned me shortly after I'd got home - he'd gonesmiley - sadface
I will always remember friends how they weresmiley - smiley including "friends" I've not met (smiley - cuddlesmiley - smoochWebbie)

Post 13

myk

Don't i get a peck on the cheek then Prof!? smiley - winkeye

Post 14

nopesmiley - smiley

Post 15

myk

Thanks! smiley - biggrin

Post 16

smiley - winkeyeyou've not passed away my friendsmiley - ok

you'll have a manly smiley - hugwhen WE meet mate for suresmiley - smiley

Post 17

myk

smiley - cheerslet me put your beer on the table first though! smiley - ok

Post 18

just before xmas, the son of a friend/Buffalo(who passed away last xmas time) came to the club before we opened the lodge and after passing on xmas wishes etc, he told us that his mam had a the big "c"smiley - sadface We've been told last night, that from a 12 month countdown, it fell to a few month and NOW it's 2 weeks smiley - sadfaceand the Macmillan nurses are visiting 3 times per day

if it doesn't rain it pours - but life happens and you have to take it head on and keep positive thoughtssmiley - smiley

Post 19

Thursday 5th 2015

this afternoon I felt proud, I attended a church service for my friendsmiley - smileythe amount of folk there, meant he got a good send offsmiley - smileyand the eulogy by his brother made for no sadnesssmiley - smiley
the 2 tunes played were:-
http://www.pink-floyd-lyrics.com/html/wish-you-were-here-wish-lyrics.html

and
http://www.metrolyrics.com/always-look-on-the-bright-side-of-life-lyrics-monty-python.html

smiley - magicwith many of the congregation whistling and singing the tunesmiley - smiley

Post 20

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

And many smiley - stiffdrinks raised later? smiley - smiley

smiley - smoochsmiley - cuddle

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more