This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

NaJoPoMo! A disease or country ?

Post 21

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

NaJoPoMo Nov' 2012

day:- 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20.21.22.23.24.25.26.27.28.29.30.

done! they're all the same apart from being on different dayssmiley - erm

Post 22

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - rolleyes

Post 23

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Poor lil smiley - sadface I hope you start feeling better soon.

I have not been able to keep posts around here lately.
Lets see if I can say hello to the prof smiley - smooch

Gosh for a minute I thought Ivan was here, it was last year though.
*sigh* too bad.

Always nice to see you prof

Post 24

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

and you to sweetheartsmiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Post 25

refer to 1st postsmiley - smiley

life is in a rut, so nothing happens from the norm'smiley - sadfaceso same old same old etc

Post 26

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

smiley - hug

Post 27

smiley - smoochta!smiley - smiley
a smiley - hugmakes the day go well

Post 28

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

well you can have as many smiley - hug as you want Prof

Post 29

smiley - smoochI'm not greedy, 1 per day smiley - smileyand smiley - winkeyeif you had been single, I'd have asked for another when tucking me in at nightsmiley - biggrin

Post 30

NaJoPoMo Nov' 2014

one, two, miss a few, thirty, thirty one.

Well! that's another years done smiley - smiley

Post 31

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

There are only 30 days in November. smiley - winkeye

Post 32

smiley - whistle leap yearsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinor they forgot to put the day back 24 hours smiley - doh

Post 33

smiley - laughPut "NaJoPoMo" as a swear word smiley - winkeyeand OH NaJoPoMo!
I've missed 4 bloody years of smiley - ermsmiley - ermI've forgot what it was aboutsmiley - biggrinOh well! not lost any sleep over itsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more