This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Saddness in the extreme

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

http://www.phobialist.com/

smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahthere isn't one!smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahwhere's my PHOBIA!smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah

The fear of Being Normal!

How cruel can the world getsmiley - sadfaceto live with an incurable PHOBIA that doesn't exist, I'm not an hypochondriac! I know I'm poorly. 24 hours - 7 days a week - 52 weeks a year, even in my sleep it affects me.
NEVER to be able to say the sentence "anything for a normal life". To cry when I see on television or on a website the words "normal service will be resumed as soon as possible" knowing it can never be for me.

smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahThe Fear of Being Normal!

good job it ain't catching though,wouldn't want to start a pandemic.

No counselling please,I'll just have to be brave, grin and bear it and hope that it doesn't surface often.

(as if I'm bothered)smiley - whistle

Saddness in the extreme

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Tough

smiley - cuddlesmiley - cuddlesmiley - cuddle

smiley - smooch

Saddness in the extreme

Post 3

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

hahaha - good site Prof

it amazes me what people spend their time compiling

I skimmed down to the bottom of the page, passing priceless phobias on the way, but this one made me laugh smiley - rofl

>>>Zemmiphobia- Fear of the great mole rat.

anyway, I'm with you to a certain extent, when I hear people say, thoughtlessly-

'Oh well, at least we've got our health'

I think to myself - 'don't count on it! Health can be ripped away in a blink of an eye'

anyway smiley - hug got to smiley - run

Saddness in the extreme

Post 4

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

prof
-
that begs the question, what in this world now is normal.
-
when someone says, that normally this, or normally that, we take it as granted, but what is normal,
-
smiley - dragon jim

Saddness in the extreme

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

my friends are priceless! that's what makes me so richsmiley - smiley

Saddness in the extreme

Post 6

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

smiley - cuddle

We love you Prof

Saddness in the extreme

Post 7

kipperonthefloor - Make sense? What fun is there in Making sense?

Yeah! Prof, there should be some form of statue put up for you
smiley - laugh

Saddness in the extreme

Post 8

what! and have my ugly mug scare the kids insmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughno waysmiley - biggrin

Saddness in the extreme

Post 9

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*giggles*

Normal?

You nutter!! smiley - rofl

smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Saddness in the extreme

Post 10

logicus tracticus philosophicus

Medomalacuphobia..a fairly common phobia.....

Could not see one for fear of Government form filling....or just the sight of some of them..

Saddness in the extreme

Post 11

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Spheksophobia- Fear of wasps.

I never knew thatsmiley - doh

Does that make me a spheksophobic?

smiley - boingsmiley - boingProf taught me something today!smiley - magic

Saddness in the extreme

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

Prof, whether or not 'fear of being normal' has a name and is listed on tht website doesn't matter to your friends. We love you exactly like you are. smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Saddness in the extreme

Post 13

kipperonthefloor - Make sense? What fun is there in Making sense?

Exactly Normal-Scmormal

Saddness in the extreme

Post 14

Superfrenchie

Prof smiley - hug !

I agree with the statue idea, but where to put it? Surely it wouldn't be quite fair if only Yorkshire people had the opportunity to see it every day (you know, bring their offerings to the God of Non-Normality, etc). smiley - winkeye

smiley - smooch

Saddness in the extreme

Post 15

He could put it on top of the Pennines, then the folks of Lancashire can worship there too smiley - magic

Saddness in the extreme

Post 16

Superfrenchie

Yes, but what about us from overseas? smiley - wah

Saddness in the extreme

Post 17

You could try that g**gle watsits to view it smiley - shrug

Saddness in the extreme

Post 18

matodemi

do I get the rights to sell miniatures of the statue over here? I don't want the money for myself, it would be sent to Yorkshire straight away of course

Saddness in the extreme

Post 19

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

the statue can be made from ponte cakes, after all prof lives there, and is a true yorkshire mansmiley - roflsmiley - dragon jim

Saddness in the extreme

Post 20

Websailor

I fancy a liquorice one myself, we could bite bits off then ......... smiley - run

Websailor smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more