This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Another reason WHY

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I hope this link doesn't break the house rules, I've had it sent by a hootoo friend and I thank him kindly for it.

This is another reason WHY no one will ever see me down at heart, sad, morbid and assorted words of the same meaning. I was brought up that there is always someone worse off than me, I've already seen that in life, but this video has opened my eyes even further.

Please ban wars and hatred, we have enough evil in the world, don't add to it

http://www.maniacworld.com/are-you-going-to-finish-strong.html

Another reason WHY

Post 2

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Hello...smiley - smiley

Another reason WHY

Post 3

Websailor

Thanks for that Prof.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Another reason WHY

Post 4

Reality Manipulator

Thank you Prof for sharing this very poignant and very touching and inspiring excellent video>smiley - hugsmiley - cuddlesmiley - peacedovesmiley - angel

Another reason WHY

Post 5

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

An excellent example of overcoming adversity!

smiley - smiley
smiley - wizard
GT

Another reason WHY

Post 6

Triquack

They should strike a medal for guts, and name it after that guy. thanks prof.

Another reason WHY

Post 7

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I 101% agree with you TQ

I hope millions around the world see that guy - that's one of the TRUE hero's of this world

Another reason WHY

Post 8

zendevil

Absolutely. I've passed it on, and i'd like to pass this one onto you; from Krabbatt, here on hootoo; both seem to celebrate the joy of life; no matter what the problems may be...yeah, 101% is the way to go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=NL&hl=nl&v=RUJRLAws6gg&watch_response

Another reason WHY

Post 9

that link Terri, I just get a page of videos and not just one ?, but it's happened a few times when I've checked a youtube link on hootoo ???
it also shows "url contained a malformed video id"

Another reason WHY

Post 10

Triquack

I'm getting "Hooping to Simon and Garfunkel", is that right?

Another reason WHY

Post 11

Websailor

I got a love girl with a hoola hoop moving to 'Only living boy in NY' by Simon & Garfunkel. Nice relaxing interlude smiley - smiley

Websailor smiley - dragon

Another reason WHY

Post 12

Superfrenchie

smiley - smiley Thanks. smiley - ok

Another reason WHY

Post 13

zendevil

Hmm..Seems to be some sort of problem with that link:i got just the hoopy girl & Simon & Garfunkel; whereas when i sent it across to P's computer, about 10 yards (metres) away, (we share the modem), he couldn't open it & got Blue Screen of Death.smiley - sadface

We both have Acer computers, however, i use Linux, he uses Windows, i use Mozilla, he doesn't. My tiny notepad Beast is much newer than his, much faster connection.

I must say i am impressed with the Linux/Mozilla/gmail combination; you don't need to defragmentsmiley - somersault, don't get spammed...and bypass the global empire of Gates & co.smiley - biggrin

zdt

Another reason WHY

Post 14

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Prof, that is a powerful piece of video. Thank you for posting it here smiley - smoochsmiley - cuddle

Another reason WHY

Post 15

Just had a thought, it didn't hurtsmiley - winkeye

I've lost many things in my life, friends/relatives who have past away - money - memory and loads of other stuff, but one thing I've NEVER lost and never will do - is my dignity!

Remember! no matter what life may throw at you, look at it straight in the face and laugh at it - for IT can never take your dignity away from you, so stand tall! alwayssmiley - smiley

Another reason WHY

Post 16

Jabberwock

Thanks Prof. See those people crying? I cried too.

Jabsmiley - ok

Another reason WHY

Post 17

YORKSHIRE GRIT AT IT'S BEST!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYcfM4vOluU

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/33689552

smiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more