This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Pun in the Oven

Post 25901

Reality Manipulator

Superfluous refers to a house with too many chimney flues.

Pun in the Oven

Post 25902

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Pinocchio sat by the fire and was amazed to see a cricket come down the flue and address.

"Hello Pinocchio," the cricket said, "I'm Chiminey Cricket."

Pun in the Oven

Post 25903

Reality Manipulator

The fire breathing dragon Smaug, literally had smoke in his belly when he opened fire at Bilbo as escaped Smaug's treasure den.

Pun in the Oven

Post 25904

Reality Manipulator

Jiminy Cricket got crick in his neck after playing a strenuous game of cricket.

Pun in the Oven

Post 25905

Who was the greatest baker of all time?

Oven no idea.

Pun in the Oven

Post 25906

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I looked up to a baker, he was an "I scone" smiley - erm

Pun in the Oven

Post 25907

The baker made a huge pastry. When you cut off the top, a man popped up playing a violin. He was Tart-ini.

Pun in the Oven

Post 25908

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - flanQ for that info smiley - smiley

Pun in the Oven

Post 25909

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

smiley - laugh Good one smiley - prof

smiley - pirate

Pun in the Oven

Post 25910

BREAKING:

This just in: King Felipe VI quarantined to his jet. Madrid News reports the reign of Spain is staying mainly on the plane

smiley - pirate

Pun in the Oven

Post 25911

Reality Manipulator

The weather forecasters said that we will be getting bitterly cold weather through out the British Isles and Ireland. This will be bad news for fruit growers while others will be tasting the bitter fruits as growers will be working to the bitter end. There will be a chill in the air which is due to the high pressure as farmers will be working under pressure. They will be chilling out to chilled out music while others who have gone down with the chills (cold) and will be treating it by eating chilli con carne and drinking Angostura bitters.

Pun in the Oven

Post 25912

Reality Manipulator

Magneto aka the chick magnet, because he is so attractive and because of his magnetic charm and smiley - loveblushsmiley - blushsmiley - lovesmiley - kiss magnetism.

Pun in the Oven

Post 25913

Reality Manipulator

The soldiers and their families were given an order to stay in their living military quarters for forty days in the accommodation block. They were in partial quarantine and were only allowed for essential activities.

Pun in the Oven

Post 25914

Reality Manipulator

The tale of the haunted refrigerator was chilling.

Pun in the Oven

Post 25915

I've heard a lot about the T in China, but there is no T in Chna!

Pun in the Oven

Post 25916

I planted joke bulbs in my garden, they came up as spring punions smiley - erm

Pun in the Oven

Post 25917

I planted gold in the spring Don't worry, I'm the only one who will know it's there. The mattress is hiding in.

Pun in the Oven

Post 25918

A: - I recently switched all the labels on my wife's spice rack
B: - Has she realised what you've done?
A: - Not yet. But the thyme is cumin.

smiley - pirate

Pun in the Oven

Post 25919

Reality Manipulator

The Film director said it's a wrap when wrapping up the film about the cling film wrap factory worker that became a famous wrap (rap) star. The crew and actors all went to the cafe restaurant to eat shawarma wraps.

Pun in the Oven

Post 25920

In Hollywood, even the gas station employees have written screenplays. So when you drive into the station and ask for gas, you might be asked "Fil'm up?"

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more