This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Pun in the Oven

Post 24241

Reality Manipulator

In the theatre's restaurant you can hear the sound of actors rhubarbing as they mumbled on about the quality of the rhubarb crumble and the rhubarb cookies. One of the restaurant staff quipped, "that's just how the cookie crumbles."

Pun in the Oven

Post 24242

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

My grandfather's sister used to work in the bakery. The long hours left her irritable. She was a cross-aunt.

Pun in the Oven

Post 24243

Reality Manipulator

My friend in Nairobi is awesome; she’s like a Wonder of the World. We call her both Wonder Woman and the Grand Kenyan.

Pun in the Oven

Post 24244

smiley - ok

Speaking of the Grand Kenyan -- er, Canyon -- My cousin was very impressed by the deep ravines there. "It was gorges," she told me.

Pun in the Oven

Post 24245

Reality Manipulator

My sister was telling me about our cousin. I have to say, he sounds familia.

Pun in the Oven

Post 24246

Reality Manipulator

An angrybaker came at me with a ryeful, a 12-grain pumpernickel shotgun. He look at me with such loaving, and said “You’re a gluten for punishment.” I never should crust the guy. I barley survived the encounter, and there were no wheatnesses.

Pun in the Oven

Post 24247

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"open Sesame" seed and the bun stayed closed ? smiley - sadface

Pun in the Oven

Post 24248

Reality Manipulator

I went to a cottage that had been converted into a restaurant where the owner had her hair in a cottage bun hairstyle. Her signature dish was cottage pie which was served with vegetables grown in her cottage garden. She baked her own bread which consisted of cottage loaves and cottage buns which sold like hot cakes.

Pun in the Oven

Post 24249

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Do hot cross buns swear ?

Pun in the Oven

Post 24250

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Why did the Pun Knight go to the punk night?

Pun in the Oven

Post 24251

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Sir Reel was an expressionist dancer with some really weird moves

smiley - pirate

Pun in the Oven

Post 24252

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Accountants should only use real lipstick figures

Pun in the Oven

Post 24253

Sir Ivor hadenough, runs away from a joust

Pun in the Oven

Post 24254

Reality Manipulator

The baker got hot under the collar when baking a baker's dozen of hot cross buns as she could not bake them quick enough for her customers as they were getting very cross and impatient.

Pun in the Oven

Post 24255

The dog reused to accept a telephone call because there was no collar I.D.

Pun in the Oven

Post 24256

catastrophic doesn't mean putting a smiley - cat into orbit smiley - erm

Pun in the Oven

Post 24257

And catnip doesn't involve nipping a cat.

Pun in the Oven

Post 24258

Reality Manipulator

Simba smiley - cat wants to cat-a-pult himself to fame with his purrfectly relaxing purrs and a-meowsing meows for stressed out humans.

Pun in the Oven

Post 24259

But cats also can *cause* stress. You come home from work exhausted, and nothing can cushion the blow of seeing the stuffing torn from the couch by cat claws.

Pun in the Oven

Post 24260

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

There's a murmur ration smiley - titsmiley - titsmiley - tit doing the rounds saying spring is on its way!

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

Pun in the Oven

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more